DOPE pants RO - Evisu - Y's - N(N)

lmaozedong

Hey guys,

I just went on a crazy shopping spree. I need to get some cash to replace the ridiculous amount I just spent. Added some items I don't think I would otherwise sell... Measurements upon request.

Rick Owens Size 29 (fits 30-31) jeans 9.9/10 (worn once) $OLD

These jeans are pretty awesome. Might be a girl's cut but it looks awesome on guys, as seen here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/Pir0g03th/IMG_0202.jpg --totally unisex. Subtle matte wax finish, retailed for $300+

Evisu no.1 Lot 2000 jeans Size 31 (fits 30-31 x 31) $OLD

Dirty Dozen +1? Need I say more? These are the jeans that inspired me to look into raw denim in the first place, and now that I have them, I realize that they don't go with anything else I really wear. For the Americana-toting reproman, though, or even a normal guy who likes nice denim, these are golden. Worn like 5 times by me.

Number (N)ine blue jeans size 2 (fits 30) 9.5/10 $120-->$114-->$OLD

These jeans are FANTASTIC--both color and fit. They just don't really mesh with the rest of my wardrobe so much that I can get much wear out of them. I love the leather patch on the back, too. I'll pay a bit more to trade for a pair in grey, darker blue, or black in the same size since I like the fit so much.

Y's by Yohji Yamamoto contrast waistband pants size 2 BNWT $140-->$133--$126-->$120 SHIPPED

These pants are fantastic with really nice details and amazing material, but I have way too many pairs of black pants. Somewhat slim without being too slim, and great construction, as to be expected from Y's. Retail is 37800 yen, or over $460. :fu:

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

To lyslys: you're not receiving any PMs right now so this is the only way I know how to contact you.

Measurements for N(N) and RO are as follows

Sure thing!

N(N):

Waist: 16" (definitely meant to sit lower)

Inseam: 32"

Thigh: 10"

Front Rise: 9.5"

Hem: 7"

RO:

Waist: 32" --but sits low

Thigh: 10.5"

Inseam: 37"

Hem: 7.5"

Back Rise: 12"

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Brian