Four Pairs of LVC 1947 501XX

to><ikon

I have four pairs of LVC 1947 501xx, all in perfect condition, all have tags, never worn, never touched water.

IMG_0010b.jpg

The sizes are:

31x34 - B]$old[/b]

33x34 - $old

33x34 - $old

36x38 - $old

IMG_0016b.jpg

I am selling them for $160 USD each shipped within North America, paypal only, shipping overseas extra.

One of the 33x34 pairs has the LVC tag that says Spring 2007 and has a little extra tag that says 1947 501 replica, whereas the other three pairs say Spring 2008 and don't have said extra tag.

Please see additional photos here: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc178/Ndrisk/LVC%201947%20501XX/

Guest guincho

pretty sure they're shrink to fit cause they're 501? so interested in these, been wanting a pair of 47s. pretty sure i need a site 32 though, i'm a 32 waist.

damnit

edit: actually i just re-measured my waist, about a 33.5. do you think the 33's would be good? would hate to get these and have the wrong size cause i can't return them. such a good deal though... hmmm

pretty sure they're shrink to fit cause they're 501? so interested in these, been wanting a pair of 47s. pretty sure i need a site 32 though, i'm a 32 waist.

damnit

edit: actually i just re-measured my waist, about a 33.5. do you think the 33's would be good? would hate to get these and have the wrong size cause i can't return them. such a good deal though... hmmm

I'd get the 33s. I have the exact same size waist (remember also to measure around where you like the jeans to hit). But that's if you like em with a standard, slim fit, and if you're willing to literally wear them as they shrink to fit you.

I have two pairs-- 33x34 and 32x32 (last one in stock, and <$90). I barely could fit into the 32s and started wearing them for about a week and then warm soaked with them on and wore them until they dried. For the 33s, I followed the same regimen. No problems fitting in, with a tad bit more room. The combination of wet fabric and sitting down helps set the creases and stretch the waistband out a bit.

Also keep in mind that the length will continue to shrink with more washes/soaks.