L/XL outerwear: W+H, Y's, R&B, Tim Hamilton

mrjosh

I have a lot of beautiful outerwear that no longer fits. I know there's a lot of competition out there for your outerwear bucks, so I've priced this stuff to be what I consider a great value. Still, offers are very welcome - especially for multiple items! All prices include CONUS shipping.

1. Rag & Bone leather jacket. Size 44. $300.

I bought this off the forum last year; it's only been worn a few times. It's made of a soft, butterscotch-colored midweight leather, great for fall weather. Ribbed collar and cuffs, a slim (but not skin-tight) cut, riri zippers throughout, two pockets on the front and two internal pockets. It retailed for near $1k. 19.5" shoulders, 23" chest, 26.5" sleeves, 27" from bottom of collar to bottom of hem.

DSC05191.jpg

DSC05196.jpg

2. Wings + Horns fleece blazer. Size XL. $150.

I picked this up brand new from a sale this summer and have only worn it once since then. Heavyweight fleece, with a slightly ribbed texture, great cut and color. One of the standout pieces from the FW08 collection. Three patch pockets. 20" shoulders, / 23" chest, 27" sleeves, 31" from bottom of collar to hem.

R1026024-1.jpg

R1026030-1.jpg

3. Wings + Horns MK2 field jacket. Size L. $125.

An iconic W+H piece. I've had this for a while, and worn it quite a lot, but it's very rugged and is still in great shape. I wish I didn't have to sell it, but it's now too small for me. There are two flaws you need to know about: a rip along the seam on the right lower pocket, and a small ink stain on the inside of the lower left pocket. The rip will be very easy to repair; I've just never done it because it's never bothered me. I've taken photos of both flaws and I think the low price reflects them. It's a beautiful, functional, awesome jacket with a great fit! 19" shoulders, 22.5" chest, 27" sleeves, 32" from bottom of collar to hem.

DSC05197.jpg

DSC05203.jpg

DSC05204.jpg

4. Tim Hamilton tweed jacket. Size XXL (but fits very slim). $150.

Picked this up on the forum last year from Smokestack, who in turn got it at a Tim Hamilton sample sale (thus the red line on the tag). Made of a very unique, textured Japanese tweed. It's loosely structured with a cotton lining, made in Italy, with leather elbow patches and working buttons at the cuff. I wish it weren't too small, because it's the perfect tweed jacket! 20" shoulders, 23" chest, 24.5" sleeves, 30.5" from bottom of collar to hem.

DSC05187.jpg

DSC05189.jpg

5. Y's hooded cotton jacket. Size 4 (tagged), but essentially a 52/44. $110.

Worn only a few times, I picked this up on impulse, but it's too cool to fit in with the rest of my very conservative wardrobe. It fits great, with amazing tailoring; there are subtle tonal differences in the color and fabric used on the patch pockets, the sleeves, and the hood. An amazing spring jacket, and a steal at this price (it retailed near $900). 20" shoulders, 24" chest, 25" sleeves, 33" from bottom of collar to hem.

R1026004-1.jpg

R1026008-1.jpg