Jackets Rick Owens , Wings and Horns L/XL

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:

moondawg,supermonkeydoodle, Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills, jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21

I am looking for some more Luc knits ( size 50 or 52) , and anything you may think is interesting as far as a trade is concerned. All prices enclude shipping to Canada and the USA, international buyers drop me a pm and we can work out the costs/options

I am getting rid of some of clothing I either no longer wear, or have never worn. Some I will not fit due to my recent interest in extreme layering, so they have to go to a good home. All pieces are from a smoke free home and in perfect shape, If there are any defects on any kind, rest assured they will be listed and closeup pics will be encluded

Please excuse the pics, it was night and I only had a couple of crappy lights to use. if you need more pics or have any questions, please feel free to pm me

W+H Flight jacket Large SOLD SOLD SOLD