the vibe here seems a lot better since the crash

not at that, but ufo's lived on our planet since the creation of this planet, and they had superior technology in which they forecasted a great disaster, you could say the giant meteorite, so they left our planet to reside on another. and once in a while they visit back to teach mankind new shit. like korean folk tales and even viet folktales had a story of a man who saw a hot ass chick descending from the sky, so she takes off her wings to bath so the dude runs out and hides her wings and makes love to her, long story short she became sad so he returned her her wings and she teook him to the "heavens" with her. I think the dude fucked a spacegirl and didnt know it, and this story has gone back thousands of years. in china there are carvings in the wall dating way way way way back with images of dudes in like spacesuits and shit.

but like you quoted, asians always referred to their heaven as just up in the sky i.e. skies, heavens, etc.

it's hard to distinguish in their stories between gods, demons, firetrucks, and for example what could possibly have been aliens. just because it was there a long time ago (in a wall carving/painting, written down, passed along, etc.) doesn't mean it's true though (see bible lol)

but i'd like to hang out with some extraterrestrial people; see if they can beat me in Gran Turismo :D someone tell them to hurry up and visit :(

UFOs = people from the future. it's so simple!

yes you are right on, the thing about ufos is just time relativity, as for us we use jet propulsion and for ufos they use magneticc vacuums, ufos is just who has the superior technology, if we were to go back a 100 years, we woulda been called extraterrestials, its all about time relativity