punk rock dress pants? please help a new poster find tight fitting dress pants...please

hello to everyone on this board. i have been browsing this board for a bit and have obtained some great information and incite thus far, so thank you.

i like really tight fitting pants like punk rock/dior homme style. i have pretty much all of the jeans that i need. now i need some pants that fit the same which can be worn on semi-dress days.

now here is the tricky part. i have tried buying small men's dress pants and these are way too baggy after being tailored....teen size suit pants are also not as fitting as i would like and on top of that the waist sits too high.

i would like to find low rise plain front dress pants that fit tight in a small waist size 25-26.

if you would please help me on my quest, i would greatly appreciate your help.

thank you very much

you mentioned dior, so go for those

if they're not tight enough get them custom made or look around thrift stores, a friend of mine got some reallly tight fitting ones from a thrift store

good luck

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

Get some slim stretch pants. Nothing makes you look skinny or flatter your legs better than stretch. I bet there are fabrics like these for a dressier look.

Or you know...you could just go to a tailor and have them made for you. It wouldnt cost that much.

thank you very much for all of the replies.

I live entire states away from the closest H&M or selfridges nor have i even seen an article of Dior Homme in person unfortunately. With the Dior Homme, I especially do not want to take that huge of a chance on buying expensive pants on ebay (seems to be one of only like three places to get them online) and not having them fit....they run in w weird sizes like cm so i really don't know about those. The tailors in my area are few and far between but, I guess I will go through the phonebook and start asking around...

The helmutlang.com site didn't even work on three different pc's that I tried. I would really like to see the full line and info before jumping on a pair from them.

What are men's stretch pants...seriously,, and where/what stores on earth do you find such items please?

sleazie ninja those seem interesting but not really my thing thanks for the suggestion though.

thanks again everyone for your help

Like the others have said Dior, Raf Simons, Costume National, H&M. However if you live in the US you will not find any in your size let alone a 28 in those boutique/stores. Smallest most high end designers offer is a size 44 euro(28 US). While J Lindeberg does have slim cuts his pants aren't skinny legged, at least this season they aren't. Come fall there will be a few skinny low rise trousers in his boutiques.

Get some custome made, they shouldn't cost more then 200.

Quote:

Like the others have said Dior, Raf Simons, Costume National, H&M. However if you live in the US you will not find any in your size let alone a 28 in those boutique/stores. Smallest most high end designers offer is a size 44 euro(28 US). While J Lindeberg does have slim cuts his pants aren't skinny legged, at least this season they aren't. Come fall there will be a few skinny low rise trousers in his boutiques.

Get some custome made, they shouldn't cost more then 200.

--- Original message by marquischacha on May 2, 2006 12:27 AM

JL has had skinny jeans/pants in their collections for a long time, but maybe the store you visited didnt carry the skinny ones.

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

damn niggleson, gain some fucking weight

but for your searches, hottopicXemoXpunk for your punk dress pant search

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Apr 30, 2006 10:50 PM

I searched and all I got was your post. icon_smile_sad.gif