FS: Rick Owens / Raf Simons / Ann D. / Levis

Servo2000

Apologies in advance for the sloppy photoshopping I'm leaving in like two days so if you'd like anything quickly drop me a line A.S.A.P. (I'll be taking these with me so they'll still be available but I probably won't be able to get them out easily for a week or two)

Ann Demeulemeester Knit-Band Pants S

Knit band pants with detailed button-fly and adjustable waist-band straps. Really comfortable drapey black cotton legs with straps on the inside that attach to buttons inside of the leg so that you can vary the inseam.

$200 Shipping in the US

(wrinkles are from from sitting in my closet / shipping to me - again normally I would've drycleaned them before selling but just no time at the moment)

frontow.jpg

frontband.jpg

backband.jpg

Rick Owens Lilies Darkshadow Size 38

Really loose, drapey darkshadow color drop-crotch shorts from Rick. Very thin cotton so was good during the summer - personally wore them with leggings underneath and thought they looked pretty cool. Sizing is insanely difficult since they're so adjustable - when not tied they look like they've got a 45" waist but I'm usually a 29 and they adjusted down perfectly. I imagine the legs themselves might be too skinny if you're over a 32" waist or so (although if you've got thin legs any waist size is fine).

$125 Shipped in US

frontyd.jpg

rickback.jpg

Raf Simons Navy Knit Techno-Insert Hoody 48

Used to rock this oversized but don't have the pieces I used to wear it with so it's not getting much use. Really fantastic quality-feeling knit with classic Raf detailing - techno fabric in the hoody and inside of the pockets as well as the awesome bronze string-pull things.

$125 Shipped in the USD

frontnj.jpg

hoodl.jpg

detailhv.jpg

Levis jacket XS

I don't know anything about this jacket at all other than what it looks like and it looks pretty awesome in my opinion. This will only fit a true 44 / XS. Well-worn hole in the elbow of one of the sleeves. This thing is well beaten and worn - I liked it as a contrast that I could just throw on over cleaner stuff (Ervell et all) but I've found I'm just not a denim jacket person.

$50 shipped in the US

frontl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...