Caliroot.se

khc

Almost a month ago, i ordered a pair of jeans from them. they dont fit me really well so i sent them back to exchange for another pair. i called last week, they said they were going to send them out the next day. however, i still didnt get them yet so i called again today. they said still didnt send them out yet since they are out of stock. and they will do it tomorrow. in between, i ve sent them email like hundred times but they never reply. the excuess is the email is down.(oh whatever...!). i dont trust caliroot anymore since their service is really bad.

just to warn you guys if you got something from them and wanna return them, you better want to sell them online or do something else. it doesnt worth to send them back and wait for years.

Too bad some of you had problems dealing with them. I already bought from their physical and online stores and never had any problem, even when I had to return items.

It was a year ago, so I guess by now they're victim of their own success.

That wont excuse them of course.

finally, they gave me the UPS tracking numbers and the jeans got picked up.

sigh.....wish there are more store and stuffs around midwest. i m gonna get out of here as soon as i graduate...

colin: if you really wanna hear from them you better call them. but ofcoure...you know, it is long distance call.

Edited by khc on Apr 28, 2006 at 10:23 AM