American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Say I got 4 shirts of 8 dollars each being 32 dollars then shipping would be 8.. 4 shirts for 40 bucks. Not bad at all... I'll probably get some later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Saturday almost all international orders will be shipped. I'd be shipping all of this week, but it's like 1 million degrees out here in NYC and I need to walk to the post office, and I don't want the clothes and myself to melt on the way there.

In the meanwhile, I'm running a little middle of summer sale.

From now until Monday, August 7th at 5PM EST, I'm running a freebie sale of sorts.

For all US orders:

Spend $50 before shipping, get a free hangover hat, wristbands or headband.

Spend $100 before shipping: get a free shirt that I sell for up to $12

Spend $200 before shipping: get a free jacket, except the 5452.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ITEM YOU WANT. For US orders, the choice is yours.

For all international orders: Tell me what size you want, and I will throw in a 2001 shirt (whatever colors I have extra of). Spend $150 or more, and get two shirts. (I'd love to extend the same offer but frankly adding a free fleece will kill me on international shipping.)

Anyone here have the Fleece Pull-Over Hoody?

I just measured my chest and it was 35" which according to the sizing charts is a small.

I also measured the chest width of a hoodie that has a good fit on me and that came out to be 20" which according to the garment specifications is a size medium.

Im not sure whether to get a small or a medium? Anyone want to give some thoughts?

At the moment im leaning more towards the medium.