Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Guest artistdenim
hi everyone!!!

can't wait to try these jeans on! GO ARTIST DENIM พี่กันสู้ๆๆ :D

thank you zilvia:)

501 is an iconic cut. Why didn't I think of that?

These pics are awesome. You need to start working on a straight cut pair, like "right now"!!!

thank you, I'm working on a straight cut, i'm figuring out the pattern, when I got sample, i'll post it here;)

Is the prize sheets of denim? Or will you make a pair of jeans for the winners using that denim?

I'll make a pair of jean for the winner:D

well made package and awesome jeans :D

thanks man:D

these are very very nice. especially the packaging and the amount of effort you put into the process.

coming from singapore, i can say that these will be an instant hit if you decide to enter the mass market. in countries like singapore, malaysia, thailand, hong kong, indonesia, there will be a demand for skinny cuts like this. most slim/straight fit denim that fit europeans/westerners actually fit like a straight/relaxed for smaller sized asians.

almost tempted to order a pair myself but i'm kinda over the whole skinny look. looking forward to your new cuts though! I wish you luck with your denim project and i'm pretty sure they will take off!

The care put into this, the attention to detail, the clearly visible goal to be level with top notch luxury denim is really something to behold.

Don't want to be excessive with praise before I'll have a chance to try them on, but the promise made with these pictures is very high indeed.

Guest artistdenim
Very, very excited! Can't wait!!!

thanks man, every jeans has been ship out on 18th

should arrive in 10-14 days!:D

very nice!!! Looking forward to the release of the straight model!!

:)

I'll notify you if there is any update man, thanks:D

these are very very nice. especially the packaging and the amount of effort you put into the process.

coming from singapore, i can say that these will be an instant hit if you decide to enter the mass market. in countries like singapore, malaysia, thailand, hong kong, indonesia, there will be a demand for skinny cuts like this. most slim/straight fit denim that fit europeans/westerners actually fit like a straight/relaxed for smaller sized asians.

almost tempted to order a pair myself but i'm kinda over the whole skinny look. looking forward to your new cuts though! I wish you luck with your denim project and i'm pretty sure they will take off!

thank you for your interest man, just shipped out everything as you request out today!

dsc0149gu.jpg

The care put into this, the attention to detail, the clearly visible goal to be level with top notch luxury denim is really something to behold.

Don't want to be excessive with praise before I'll have a chance to try them on, but the promise made with these pictures is very high indeed.

thank you dude, I hope that it will fit you perfectly once it arrive

here is some fit pics from JoeIke;)

hotSoak_04.jpg

hotSoak_05.jpg

Guest artistdenim
Hope mine will fit tighter on the butt.....

you'll love this

here is some super skinny fit pics like Aong_sk

7nad1.jpg8kad4.jpg

y5ad3.jpgzrad2.jpg

and some after shrink picture by alzheimiray

img2046o.jpg

img2044x.jpg

The cut is not for me but I really admire the way you're doing this Artist Denim.

I hope it goes well for you.

thanks man;)

Hey Khun Gun, it seems that you must start the straight fit now !!!

yeah man i'm working on it 24/7;)

Yeah, I really do like Aong_sk's fit a lot.

Also love the colouring detail as shown on "alzheimiray"'s pic a lot.

Perhaps you'll like to explain what colour material and process is used? Is it natural indigo? Or else...?

+1

Damn it I like everything except the back pocket stitching. The green selvage is full of win, and the price is right.

Could you send me a swatch card?

Nice work, all in all. Love the details in the packaging.

Guest artistdenim
+1

Damn it I like everything except the back pocket stitching. The green selvage is full of win, and the price is right.

every package and swatch card has been shipped yesterday, your swatch card has been shipped to singapore;)

dsc0042n.jpg

dsc0048m.jpg

fit pics by seaskyyo

ad69byseaskyyo2.jpg

Guest artistdenim
+1

every package and swatch card has been shipped yesterday, your swatch card has been shipped to singapore;)

dsc0042n.jpg

dsc0048m.jpg

fit pics by seaskyyo

ad69byseaskyyo2.jpg