a question about wear

Guest jeffvyain

Guest jeffvyain

alright, so i know the whole concept of the creases and wrinkles and whatever. the creases and wrinkles are exposed to more abrasion and soforth, but here's my question... where's the abrasion coming from? i mean...i'm wearing my jeans every day, but what's going to cause things like whiskering and such when it's not like i'm rubbing things on my crotch all day long, or virtually never for that matter, aside from my girl's ass once in a while. like when i look at the honeycombs on people's jeans and stuff, what is it that causes the outside of those wrinkles to turn lighter colors? is it from rubbing across chairs and couches from sitting up/down? it's not like all you guys are going out and picking corn all day or riding horses...where's the rubbing come from?

Guest jeffvyain

so then any time when my legs are straight, no wear is taking place...so if i'm thinking for the good of my jeans, when i'm chillin sitting down, my legs should be bent? for if i'm hunched over, i'll be wearing the whiskers more?

you are worrying too much about how your jeans are wearing. JUST WEAR THEM, thats all you ahve to worry about, do not be afraid to live in your jeans, the best way to get a good natural fade that fits the life you live is to do just that, wear them everyday doing everything. In 6-8 months, wash em and you will most certainly be pleased

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Guest jeffvyain

I was certainly planning on doing just that. I'm not going to be straightening and bending my knees non-stop or anything to try and get quicker wear. I just wanted to understand exactly what the wear was coming from. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me that the exposed denim would be the area that would be getting faded more rapidly. I would've expected it to be the areas which are creased over--the inside of the folds...

i think the creasing alone has power to make dye fade as well.

as the fibres would be stretched where it is creased the most, at the peak of the crease and they would be relaxed at the valley of the crease (also at the valley they would be protected from abrasion as well). Thats why you see both light and dark contrast in one whisker.

just a thought.

Well excuse me! Excuse me...