USA SAMURAIS 32x36

deadpan

These USA Ltd Sams are tag size 32W 36L. (I assume you know what you're looking at, if not these were a limited collab with Blue in Green - see their website for more info). They are sold out in all but 27&28. These have sat unworn under my bed for years along with the other jeans i'm selling. I washed them once, and tumble dried to get all the shrink out, then wore them for 1 day total before deciding they were too small. There's no way they'd fit me now :-)...I soaked them again, and then laid them to rest. They have very minimal wear. There is a small scuff line near the hem where they brushed against each other. A small circular wallet fade starting very faintly from a concho, and one broken thread on the pocket. Please see all pics. They haven't been hemmed, and measure 35 inseam, and 31 in the waist stretched mildly. I'm sure all the shrink is gone. Aside from that they are still dark and essentially unworn. I have the pocket flasher too & will be included.

These cost me $325 (£212) + postage to get them here to the UK from BIG.

Lets say £150/ posted anywhere in the world to a verified confirmed paypal address.

main.jpg

Broken Thread:

SNV31454.jpg

Hem:

SNV31460.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...