Kr3w Denim..

bbours

I've got two pairs of Kr3w and both of them are solid beyond belief. Not quite the jean if youre going for that selvedge craze, but nonetheless both of my pairs are worn on a regular basis... and not just hangover days. hahaha

we droppin that hot fashion, mashin, lyric-lashin, unmaskin fake kats in acts, smashin the fact in one second flat, you could lose your career steppin here. .madlib.<u> </u>

Guest Airjamie

Since I know the cats a the local skateshop, I get these pretty cheap and i must say, if youre going for fashionable on a budget, these are the way to go. It seems they pay close attention to alot of the trends in the clothing world as opposed to whatever skaters are wearing, as evidences by the washes (sry, grey, white, etc.) While they are not always the highest quality, they are tough to beat for the price. I usually rock them on days where i have early classes and dont really feel like fucking around with an outfit.

maybe somebody else has this problem with kr3w--

they dont look good on me at ALL. either the reynolds or greco's are too loose (cant remember which is which) and the other is WAY too carrot. if i size up it gets baggy around the waist, and would look ridiculous with a belt i imagine. the super slims are the same story, too carrot. ive met another guy who says the same thing, mostly only the little kids around town here wear kr3w because they seem to favor the guys who have literally no curves at all. not that thats bad.

Quote:

hey i have those exact pants in a 30 and never wear them. I'd be willing to sell/trade them if you're interested.

--- Original message by kiahn on Apr 11, 2006 06:28 PM

the ones in the picture? i might be interested if you gave more info about the cut/color...