FS: Ankle boots, Puma 917, Adidas vintage hi sz. 10-12

I have terrible luck finding shoes in my size. These have been in my closet for awhile now, left them at my folks house and now that I'm visiting them I realize as much as I love them, I can't ever wear them.

To begin with: Size 11.5 Kenneth Cole ankle boots. These boots are almost pristine, I wore them literally 2 times, but they're too big. It's exactly what I wanted, just a simple leather boot, they're beautiful and I've yet to find something like them in my size (that I can afford).

img4121d.th.jpg

img4124a.jpg

Looks like a mix between these two: http://www.zappos.com/kenneth-cole-new-york-water-bottle-black-leather

http://www.zappos.com/kenneth-cole-new-york-larger-than-life-black-leather

Asking $120, i think that's a fair price, these are in amazing condition and a great simple boot.

Next is a vintage Adidas Hi-top sneaker in size 12 I believe they are called the "Adidas Court Hi", but I read that from a sneaker website awhile ago and I haven't been able to find it again, if anyone has information on the sneaker I'd love to hear it. It's a canvas hi-top with a leather heel. I've been looking for an Adidas Shooting Star for goddamn ever, this was as close as I got and it turns out they were too big for me. They're really clean, I haven't worn them since I got them, just a little discoloration, I tried to take pictures that were accurate but they either looked too dirty or too whited out from the flash. Really great condition for how old they are, you'll be impressed.

img4108rs.jpg

Asking $120

I also have some Puma 917 Mids for sale in white, size 11. I've never had any Pumas, I can usually wear 11s in Adidas or Nike, but these were too big. Puma doesn't make the 917 Mid in white anymore, just stupid colors, but they're a great hi-top canvas sneaker. If anyone has any in size 10.5 I would gladly trade for them. I tried to wear these once, didn't work out. They're basically in mint condition, no discoloration or stains or anything.

img4117u.jpg

img4119.jpg

$60

Last up is a size 10 pair of Wrangler boots. The color is darker than the photos, I'll get a better picture of it up, but the flash makes it a lot louder. They're again in amazing condition for how old they are and the sole too.

img4114yq.jpg

img4115le.jpg

img4116v.jpg

Asking $60.

If you want any more pictures or have questions let me know, I'd love to give these dudes a good home.