check out this ebay seller

Proletariat

Dude, ah, that chick is ugly as hell.....she has a phantom of the opera face.......I do remember a post a while back on NT that had links to tons of old listings on e-bay featuring hot as hell sellers dressing risque, etc. to help sell their shit, but that chick is broke!

This shit's hilarious. The crazy shit is I was searching for the jacket and then this chick pops up and my wife was like "What are you doing?" And I was like, I'm looking at eBay for some shit and she was like Right. And then walked out of the room. I felt like I was in some sitcom or something. Anyways, I think it was a great idea on the ebay seller's part because every single thing he is selling is mediocre, but I guarantee you he is getting hits from the tits. And for all of you who are saying you wouldn't hit it, let me offer you about 3 beers and some bar lighting, and I will see you in the health center.

http://www.arevolt.com

Quote: And for all of you who are saying you wouldn't hit it, let me offer you about 3 beers and some bar lighting, and I will see you in the health center.

Haha, Proletariot's definitely right

I'd hit it, even though that girl's been around the block and back like 12 times. That's a good strategy, though, get a stripper to pose for it, since they probably get so many more hits for that page.

Edited by lucense on Apr 7, 2006 at 03:56 PM

Edited by lucense on Apr 7, 2006 at 04:02 PM

• 5 months later...

I'm feeling a bit duped.

The seller's called "osakavintage" and they list their location as: books & magazines dept, Japan. They listed this magazine with a huge Levi's logo on the cover. In the explanation, they wrote, "a must have item for all collectors -- do not miss!" Looked pretty Japanese to me.

They didn't list the shipping fee so I asked for an estimate beforehand, which they never got back to me about. But like a dork I went ahead and bid for it anyways.

Well, so I won the bid at $0.99, but they charged me $17.50 for shipping. Which is pretty darn high.

So then a little while later, I received a package, but it was addressed from Hong Kong. I opened it and noticed the magazine was in Cantonese, which I can't read. There's a total of about 6 pages of Levi's stuff in this 40-pagish long magazine. And nothing of Levi's value at that.

Well I guess you win some and lose some. Just hope none of you guys will repeat my mistake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320021334325&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1