Our Legacy Trench, DH Blk Clawmarks,SC,Nudie,CP,R&B CHEAP!!

Quik

Whats up everybody, gotta sell some stuff that doesn't fit me anymore/never fit me so that I can buy everybody elses stuff from the supermarket

Feel free to ask for more pictures/measurements/etc but only if you are serious about buying. Don't make me do all that work if you are going to flake, but if you need some more info, I would be happy to help.

ALL SHIPPING PRICES ARE TO U.S. DESTINATIONS, pm if out of country to discuss.

Feel free to pm reasonable offers.

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD

olfw09parka.jpg

61449194.jpg

This is an Our Legacy Navy Oiled Parka/Trench from FW09. This piece was featured in multiple online writeups, and was immensely popular. Great coat with detailing and fit that is to be expected form OL. Cost me nearly $600 from tres bien, but I wore it only once. My loss is your gain

Size M/48-$170>>$150>>140+10 shipping

Chest:44

Length:35

Sleeve Length:24

Shoulder Width:18

83700280.jpg

sexsc06_01_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Sunrise Flannel

I purchased this great flannel from Self Edge a while back. It is no longer available (at least from self edge) You can however see a product picture of it here http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...ducts _id=374

Great detailing expected from sugar cane. These sold out fast, don't be surprised if you never see one again, I would keep mine if it still fit. Worn 5-6 times

Size M/48- $80>>$75>>65+$10 shipping OBO

Chest:41

Length:29

Sleeve Length:24.5

Shoulder Width:17

lova.jpg

LOVA short-sleeved button down. Great shirt from an under-the-radar brand. Made in the USA. Worn once.

Size Large-$50>>$45>>40+$10 OBO shipping

Chest:42

Length:29.5

Sleeve Length(SS):7.5

Shoulder Width:19

rnb.jpg

Rag and Bone Black button down. Very cool streaky shirt material, and nice white snap buttons. Handmade in USA. Cut Long. Worn 6-7 times.

Size M-$50>>$40>>35 +$10 shipping OBO

Chest:38

Length:31.5

Sleeve Length:26.5

Shoulder Width:17

Nudie Slim Jims, dry black coated, made out of stretch denim, very cool dark black color, Silver colored hardware, Black on Black Nudie back pocket stitching.

Tagged 30x34, Never Worn- SOLD

DH Black SZ 32 Clawmark 19cms. I am unsure of the year, but these jeans are in great condition and deserve a home with somebody who can actually fit into them.

Tagged 32, actual waist is a 34-SOLD

Common projects Achilles low, worn 5 or 6 times. Some scuffing on the sole and some wrinkling in the leather that comes with wear. Sill in great condition with plenty of life left. Additional pictures available.

Size 44, Light Grey Color-SOLD

Thanks for looking. PM me all inquiries. :)