MTTM & Brown Babie$. What Is Wrong With Them? Thoughts?

"PFFFT as opposed to them (or the members of their "crew" like you, apparently) logging onto to an INTERNET STYLE FORUM to make sure people aren't talking shit?

let's play the game of "what's more pathetic"

chea!"

let me know when those girls put up a topic on their blog discussing how pathetic you "style forum" heads are....then we'll play the game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thehundreds.com/chronicles/mttm/index.html

We assume that 80% of the people on Supertalk (an online message-board which has hosted much MTTM discussion) are 14 year old hillbillies that haven’t a clue of what’s going on.

i still dig these chicks.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 3, 2006 at 03:34 PM

Quote: let me know when those girls put up a topic on their blog discussing how pathetic you "style forum" heads are....then we'll play the game.

fucking a. i'm not going to go troll through various mob interviews and this board for you.

do your own research.

or just look under your own reply.

Quote: people talk shit about me and my 'crew' (i dont like that term, but whatever) and say we are trust fund babies who know shit, driving daddys porsches around but it doesnt matter. we are having a sick time doing what we do. so what if the backbone isnt there.

WOW

way to go

are you trying to impress us w/that?

Quote:
Quote: people talk shit about me and my 'crew' (i dont like that term, but whatever) and say we are trust fund babies who know shit, driving daddys porsches around but it doesnt matter. we are having a sick time doing what we do. so what if the backbone isnt there.

WOW

way to go

are you trying to impress us w/that?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Apr 3, 2006 07:43 PM

i guess that does make me sound very douchebag-ish, despite the hyperbolizing. But i get the same shit that people are giving mttm...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Guest REaktLA
Quote: Thats crazy! Homegirl is fifteen? They're the Paris Hilton's and Nicole Richie's of the streetwear industry. I don't care who the fuck you are, or where the fuck you came from, at fifteen you don't know shit. Who puts a fifteen year old behind the internet facade of a company they're trying to get up anyway?

And any halfway decent female who drinks to much gets into the club. That's the fucking point.

I bet she knows more than you, maybe not about life, but definitely about this industry. And she knows more people than you can only imagine.

The whole we hate everything above us shit is what I dont get(about the industry as a whole not just MOB/MTTM). It seems streetwear now has alot more to do with e cred and blog party shots then making good clothes. It is not like the cheap shit tees at fucking traget look all that different from the "real hardcore NY shit, I rep middle class bitch" lines now.

this just killed me, from the mttm blog

"Today at school nothing really went down. All these kids are sporting these shirts that are like “if you see the police†and then the “WARNER BROTHERS†sign underneath (put 2 and 2 together) which is pretty funny. I guess “STOP SNITCHING†and “I GOT THAT SNOW†are old news now?"

...i didnt realize that 1995 was coming back, but fuck whoever writes that blog sounds like a filthy rich spoiled little white kid who wants to be hard. i dunno, i dont get it, but im not gonna hate on them too much for doing their thing.. thats life

this is my signature

Someone needs to smack the taste out the mouth of the adults in this 15 year olds life.

I could care less that they might be an over the hill, overrated graffitti artist or a propreiter of a mediocre internet clothing line.

Encouraging, aiding and giving a platform for a kid to brag about this shit is sickening. Get a clue and be a mentor and a responsible ADULT role model.

Edited by KFC ONE on Apr 4, 2006 at 09:14 AM

Quote: seems like they are trying to hold on to their youth through a 15 year old girl.. and i agree with the dude above me.. a responsible ADULT role model is needed.

I am pretty sure none of them are a year over 25, so I don't think that mentioning that they are "trying to hold onto their youth" is a very valid point.....

Quote: futura's far from overrated. i don't sweat the toys scene too much so i don't pay much attention to what he's been doing recently, but his early graffiti was ground breaking. a cloudy, abstract whole car? i'm into it.

nm

Edited by englandmj7 on Apr 4, 2006 at 12:00 PM

Edited by englandmj7 on Apr 4, 2006 at 01:13 PM

Quote: I bet she knows more than you, maybe not about life, but definitely about this industry. And she knows more people than you can only imagine.

She know more than me about the fucking t-shirt industry? Like what? Like how to correctly mix Pantone colors? That's fucking stupid.

And she knows more people than I can possibly imagine? Is that supposed to make me respect her? Knowing people? Seriously?

Internets fame and Cobrasnaking or LastNightsPartying doesn't make anybody in my book. Putting out quality product and keeping that in the forefront wins my respect.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

JUST LET THESE BITCHES BE ALREADY..

THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO GET A PIECE OF THE PIE, CANT HATE ON THAT.

I WOULD BRAG ABOUT GOING TO CLUBS TOO IF I WERE 15..

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

i have no issues with BB$, they dont make themselves seem like asses in their blog. lol straight up with MTTM they seem cool. but its like the party more then they design. they toss some bootleg version of a supreme shirt up, and put some boring logos on a shirt. best one they have is from last season. :/

i mean its hard enough being a female in streetwear but atleast make some shit other than a tshirt. i could buy mens stuff in an xs and have it look better.

its already been stated.. so um im not impressed or surprised by the actions of any child.

and anyone whos over 22 that still rocks it with a 15 year old, well that just about sums up the maturity level there doesnt it.

im from new orleans born and raise and iim pretty sure this can be said for NYC tooo. a female any age esp. a young one is a target in the innercity i sure as hell know they are easy pickings down here. and most of the scary ppl arnt even here anymore.

so that said get online, lie, and be careful in the streets b/c they are dangerous no matter who your daddy is or how much money you got.