new line: temple fall 06

fullzip and all over print, youve got half of nike talk beasting already, haha

i actually like some of the stuff, the diamond lumberjack hoodie is key, and the blood money one is pretty dope, disregarding how similar it is to that recon hoodie

this is my signature

Sup_

I likey.

A few pieces are similar to other brands but what the hey...

polka dots, cement print, camo... thats all whats in style now. Gotta ride that train.

Keep doing your thing guys.

Hopefully my brand can be as big as yall!

I hope prices are decent... and I will cop.

Peace.

YO JUST BEING REAL...

STOP BITING PEOPLE..

STOP GOING ON HYPEBEAST.COM..

IVE SEEN SOME OF YOU OLDER STUFF, IT HAD MORE SUBSTANCE..

GO BACK TO <u>YOUR</u> ROOTS

GET SOME WEIGHT ON YOU LIKE THAT FAT BITCH DELLA REESE.

Edited by Selegna on Apr 4, 2006 at 02:53 PM

Quote:

thanks for the feedback so far.

true, i agree. only problem is that even though designs are done a year ahead, by the time the stuff goes through production and hits stores...it is already popular/sometimes played out.

high_contrast: what's up man? how's it going?

--- Original message by templeffectives on Mar 31, 2006 11:44 PM

This is why it is important to not look at trends now for inspiration, but to design in terms of progression. I'm not much into the streetwear scene, but from the replies it seems that you are jumping on current trends rather than starting your own. The Rolling Stone tees are a shadow of what Comme Des Garcon has put out :T

the person who said that superfuture is not indicative of what may or may not sell is right on the money.

we might be 'over' a lot of stuff, but the average person doesn't hang out on fashion message boards. not to say i disagree (biggie references are real commonplace, all-over is made by almost everybody, full-zip is a weird trend) but i think that the market you're appealing to (the more hip-hop driven side of things) will eat up an affordable alternative to a $500 bape situation.

i mean, i'm sure the 'majority' of people just look at an all over, full-zip hoodie and think, 'that's kind of different'

Quote: This is why it is important to not look at trends now for inspiration, but to design in terms of progression. I'm not much into the streetwear scene, but from the replies it seems that you are jumping on current trends rather than starting your own. The Rolling Stone tees are a shadow of what Comme Des Garcon has put out :T

Agreed. But at least the Stones tees won't be made of nylon or cost 140 quid a pop.