skateboarding saved my life

Beauty and the Beast 2 is out in your shops/itunes/leaked.

Check it out, the beauty edit is a definitely a feel good tour edit. There was a lot of good skating and the last trick is heat. When I was younger I never liked watching park footage, but as I get older and skating more tranny I definitely appreciate it. You guys in the states have some sweet cement (and weather).

I felt like some people might like this. Me and a couple of friends built this, it 16 feet wide 5 feet high and a 10 foot vert wall. We built it all from scratch with no design or plans just a couple of bored kids in the summer. Excuse the dumb spray painted pictures everywhere, my friends little brother found spray paint and went crazy. We sprayed the mouth on the vert wall tho...

The beginningn1155512574_32410420_5307997.jpg

And now...

n1155512574_32410508_2715521.jpg

n1155512574_32410462_2177570.jpg

The tower

n1155512574_32410509_329531.jpg

Definitely sick.

What'd you seal your top layer with (assuming its plywood), and does it splinter often?

Looking to resurface my outdoor jam with a plywood top. Masonite is just too high maintenance.

yeah it does shit me ... this deck art fad (that doesn't seem to be going away)... last one in Sydney i remember had 10% skaters and the rest were street-art-fags.... homie did a remix on the ol'Rob Roskopp face deck and no one got it...

• 3 weeks later...

Going to NYC this weekend, finally be able to pick up some cheap(er) swiss. I heard the Brooklyn Banks are closed for at least the next 4 years, have they already started construction? I checked NYC weather and it's like hovering 4 to 5 degrees C, that's alright to skate for me.

• 2 weeks later...

^good lookin out +repd

this right here though..DEEPER THAN SKATING

NrtS7evuzZA

wtf would you call that at 1:37? ollie late bigspin? back 180 late shuv?