what are you reading today?

almondcrush

lin_bed_RGB.jpg

“Tao Lin writes from moods that less radical writers would let pass—from laziness, from vacancy, from [super]boredom. And it turns out that his report from these places is moving and necessary, not to mention frequently hilarious.â€

—MIRANDA JULY

Sorry, I had to add the super in there...:D

mp. thats an ill book. Also, everyone else on this page has some top knotch pics. I realize this is totally late pass for someone who is going into their senior year in college, but its a gap in what Ive read so I feel like I have to...

772986255_42af607681.jpg

But what I am really into lately is Philip Roth. If their is one man who I feel like can embody the awkward nuances of sex and relationships, its this man. Totally appeals to my sense of humor, but to each their own!

41J--dZnXtL.jpg

Yard-

Just finished that as well, so good.

Getting into this now:

BloodMeridian.jpg

Kinda want to make another stab at Watership Down. I've only made it through like a third.

I am reading this too right now. Took me awhile to get into it but it's definitely a page turner once you get going

400000000000000055646_s4.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHPEu6cQGp6Gt0Up6Y4K58Y5wt8Jw

i thought i read it was by andrew x. pham. i got excited for a second.

i'm juggling a few books

babel.jpg

9780140513226.jpg

i keep this one in my purse just incase there's down time and i'm waiting for some reason. bunch of fun facts.

and also world war z, i'm sure i don't have to post a picture of it