Rick Owens 2-tone blistered pilot leather, XL (48-52 or so)

algernon

The iconic Rick Owens two-tone pilot jacket in blistered lamb...light and brilliant leather. Wool insets at the pits and down the inner sleeves to ensure a prefect fit without it being too binding.

Snap slant pockets in front, inside zip pockets and hang strap.

If you've been looking for one of these, you know they never pop up in larger sizes, ever. It took me a year to track this down and even though I haven't worn it much, I feel strangely attached to it.

This was originally from Barneys and it still has the tag attached. (it was barbed into

the inside pocket so I just left it in there). Original retail was $2720 but it had been marked down on sale.

Label says, 'black/pear' (pearl) but it's a black and a very light gray. Black is all black, same leather as on the front and sleeves.

Worn maybe 10 times total...very light pilling on wool around inside collar. In wonderful condition but it is blistered leather so it looks like it's been through the ringer.

Marked an XL, this fits like a 48/small 50. Check measurements to be sure it'll fit if you're interested. Really depends on how you want this to fit but it's pretty versatile in what sizes it will accommodate because of the stretchy wool insets:

Measurements:

shoulders: 17.5"

pit to pit: 19.75"

length in front from shoulder to bottom: 27" (back is a little bit shorter)

sleeve from shoulder to cuff: 28.75"

ro2full.jpg

ro2full2.jpg

ro2tex2.jpg

ro2text3.jpg

ro2upper.jpg

ro2emb.jpg

texture shot of the blistered leather:

ro2color.jpg

ro2tag.jpg

309829e.jpg

$1100 shipped priority in the U.S. as a gift

$1140 shipped priority international overseas, paypal sent as gift option.

I've been around for a pretty long time with a shitload of references. If you'd prefer to pay via regular payment, just add 3% (domestic) or 4% (international) to the total.

Posted · Hidden by algernon, January 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by algernon, January 24, 2012 - No reason given

Bump...if you're on the fence, you should know that you won't find another one of these ever again. OK, seriously though, it'll be a long time before this comes up to fit a M-L.

• 3 weeks later...

rick blistered 2-tone : $950 shipped in the u.s.

$990 shipped internationally

check the measurements...i think people are afraid of the xl tag when the actual sizing indicates more of a medium fit.

Funds sent via paypal as gift or add 4% total.