fs: bai's rare rick owens, ann d, damir doma, number (n) pieces.

baizilla

hey guys. i have decided to clear some space in my wardrobe, which gives you the opportunity to buy some of the rarer pieces that go back to 2006, if you've missed out on them.

+ no paypal fees, i will take care of that since i am the seller.

+ shipping depends on where you live, but most of the time it is $45. also depends on how heavy your item is.. can be calculated here

+ items will be shipped from copenhagen.

+ prices are fairly firm, since these are signature pieces and extremely rare. if they are not sold, then i'll box them up and store them. also the prices are insanely low.

+ prices are in USD.

+ for reference i'm 5'10, size 46, shoe size 42.

** no trades at all, please.

lets continue to the goods:

ann demeulemeester spring/summer 2006 painted long sleeve t-shirt

price: sold

damir doma spring/summer 2008 layered shorts

price: SOLD

ann demeulemeester fall/winter 2007 workboots with leather sock detail

Edited by baizilla

rick owens spring/summer 2008 long cardigan

sold

rick owens spring/summer 2007 combat boots

rick owens silk flag/cape

img3988a.jpg

fit fit2

size: one size. it is a damn huge flag.

description: well, most people know this. i wore it on the front page of sz for a long time. it is made of 100% silk with a hole in it, so you could wear it like a cape. can be worn as a scarf as well.

condition: i haven't worn it much, perhaps less than 10 times. so 9/10.

price: $275 (paid like $750 for it on SZ.)

rick owens fall/winter 2008 blistered lambskin mollino

price: SOOOLD

Edited by baizilla

first one who gets a waistcoat.. i'll throw in the 'what remains is future' pin.

ann demeulemeester fall/winter 2008 reversible hydrangea printed vest

img3983a.jpg

my fit runway

size: M. I got this in size M, since i want it to fit a little looser than how it was styled on the runway, but it is still short and fitted, unlike the loose and oversized waistcoats she always does.

description: a signature piece of ann's, not just from that collection but her in general... and just one of her most beautiful prints. can be reversed and worn as a normal black waistcoat. usable pockets.

condition: 10/10. practically new. only worn this under five times. had it dry cleaned and haven't worn it since.

price: $275 (retailed for $620 i believe)

ann demeulemeester fall/winter 2007 oversized virgin wool waistcoat

SOLD

Edited by baizilla

last item:

number (n)ine fall/winter 2007 heavy sleeveless cashmere/wool/silk kimono knit

n514858028_1447623_9354.jpg

detail

size: 4. it is meant to be worn oversized (they styled a size 4 on a size 44 dude in the showroom and it looked dope as hell). it will fit anywhere from 46-50 i would say. ends just below my knee and i'm 5'10.

description: beautiful heavy knit from the f/w07 collection. the collection included a bunch of knits and i thought this was the signature piece. it is mostly known in the sand colour, but this is in black. bunch of insane small details everywhere, such as the small wood button on the side, which does not serve any functional purpose. comes with a knit belt as well, so you can wear it closed.

condition: 8.5/10. minimal piling, but otherwise it looks fine. no damages.

price: $350 (retailed for $1050)

that was it. :)

Edited by baizilla

Posted (edited) · Hidden by baizilla, February 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by baizilla, February 3, 2012 - No reason given

okay i just want to let people know that i do not accept trades, since i get clothes for free now from my company and we are only allowed to wear own collection to work, so that basically means i'm not interested in another rick item or something like that. :)

Edited by baizilla