Gabriel

superbored

• Pip
  • 489 posts
  • joined 13 february 04
  • biography:ガブリエル バルデシン
  • talents:ponies

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:43 PM

Hello... Hopefully I'll be visiting relatives in Melbourne for Christmas, and since I'm in Europe, I'm planning on staying three weeks, it seems like the minimum for such a far away place. I won't want to stay with the family all the time, so do you have any suggestions? I was vaguely thinking of taking a plane to Queensland (beaches!!!) but I've never been there and don't have many ideas. (I only know Melbourne and a little Sydney.)
Edited by Gabriel on Nov 25, 2004 at 02:43 PM

#2 dickhead

dickhead

semibored

• Pip
  • 131 posts
  • joined 17 october 04

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:45 AM

if you like beaches and surfing go to Goldcoast...which is about a 40 minute drive(If I'm not mistaken. Been there too many years ago) or more from Brisbane. And since it's the summer there now...you should have a lot of fun.
I hate everything and everyone.

#3 conkan

conkan

bored

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • joined 14 november 04

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:06 AM

skip goldie and fly up to whitsundays for a cruise, virgin air & jetstar will take u there quite cheap.

#4 gsep

gsep

semibored

• Pip
  • 77 posts
  • joined 21 october 03

Posted 06 December 2004 - 03:34 AM

if u can be arsed....far north queensland..port douglas is amazing...the great barrier reef, the daintree forest, plenty to do and see....otherwise for a more party vibe maybe head to byron bay near sydney....heaps of fun to be had...but the wildlife is limited to the human variety....