6 replies to this topic

#1 sleep_oner

sleep_oner

semibored

• Pip
  • 68 posts
  • joined 28 november 04

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

I have been in Tokyo for a couple days now and I am looking to see if anyone knows and good bars or clubs. Either hip hop or rock. We found everything else but we are having a bit of trouble finding a good bar or club. If anyone knows any DJ events or hip hop shows let me know we'll be in Osaka for the 25th and 26th and back in Tokyo for the 27th,28th,and 29th.

#2 PONCED

PONCED

bored

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • joined 24 may 05

Posted 25 May 2005 - 02:44 AM

Yo, Its been a coupla years since i been out that way, but you need to hit Roppongi (the night life district in Tokyo). Blocks and blocks of nothing but clubs. Im from NYC and Roppongi gives New York a run for its dollers! The clubs I used to hit (hiphop) were Veites and Gas Panic. Go to a Subway station ask a attendent how to get to Roppongi and your in it to win it

#3 killyourself

killyourself

bored

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • joined 28 may 05

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:38 AM

go to Kabukicho in shinjuku at night. ask the guys in sweatsuits if you can get your pictures with them.

#4 SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN

SHOWCASE SHOWDOWN

superbored

• Pip
  • 245 posts
  • joined 15 march 05

Posted 29 May 2005 - 03:38 PM

yeah the guys with the shaved heads you should ask first-they are the nicest ones...
Its better to not say anything and appear to be the fool,than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

#5 daikonyama

daikonyama

superbored

• Pip
  • 299 posts
  • joined 08 march 05

Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:49 AM

Actually, strangely enough, I found everyone really nice in Kabukicho... *shrug*

#6 mickey holmes

mickey holmes

semibored

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • joined 25 november 04
  • talents:Photography, liquor, music, girls

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:15 AM

^yeah kabuki-cho is ok.

As for GasPanic...what a shithole.....if you like crap like Chingy, go for it.

#7 digs86

digs86

bored

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • joined 13 june 05

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

Quote:

Yo, Its been a coupla years since i been out that way, but you need to hit Roppongi (the night life district in Tokyo). Blocks and blocks of nothing but clubs. Im from NYC and Roppongi gives New York a run for its dollers! The clubs I used to hit (hiphop) were Veites and Gas Panic. Go to a Subway station ask a attendent how to get to Roppongi and your in it to win it
--- Original message by PONCED on May 24, 2005 07:44 PM

i dont know about the times you went dude, but i have been getting sooo many warnings about GAS PANIC and the whole roppongi area - full of tourists, and the most horrible kind at that. the clubs are filled with the
i'm just passing on info, dont hate the messenger:P

'And steer clear of Roppongi - it's a big sess pit of the worst foreigners in Japan and the ugliest (although the foreigners love them) and most STD-infected girls in Japan. Werd.'