Hong Kong Hotels?

Sammy Sam

What do you mean by boutique hotels? I think the Knutsford Hotel in Tsim Tsa Shui is pretty good value. Just a block away from the Granville Circuit and a couple of stops away from Mong Kok.

I was a target cause I'm a fashion misfit

and the outfit that I'm wearing brothers dissing it

boutique hotels basically refer to hotels that have a theme to it...like here in SF there's a company that runs a line of boutique hotels called the Kimpton group...among them, Serrano hotel has a "games" theme to it. The hotel lobby has chess boards, playing card, backgammon. The rooms have all sortsa games and board games u can play(most of em if u open it u have to pay though! :( ). And the other one I know that is also run by them is the Sir Francis Drake hotel which has a European shakespearan(whatever the name for that era was) age theme. The guys standing outside the hotel to open your doors etc. are all dressed in funny olden days European costumes.

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest, there're no boutique hotels in Hong Kong! There're tons of very luxury and grand hotels. The reason why there're no boutique hotels in Hong Kong is because Chinese don't really like that kind of style and design within a hotel, that's probably why Hong Kong don't have any boutique hotel yet. It would be really really cool if there's one!