buying Rolex/Cartier/Gucci in NYC

pica

My girlfriend and I are heading to the big apple this weekend and she's looking to buy either a Rolex or Cartier watch for herself. Any suggestion on reputable stores with good selection? She's also looking for a Gucci bag, where else sells it besides the official stores? thanks

Quote: knew that was going to be the first response. C'mon supertalk, don't be so predictable.

Regardless of whether or not it was predictable, it was a fair answer. You can get all those brands there and for astronomically cheap.......albeit they are fake as shit, but hey, I don't mind......

Quote:
Quote: knew that was going to be the first response. C'mon supertalk, don't be so predictable.

Regardless of whether or not it was predictable, it was a fair answer. You can get all those brands there and for astronomically cheap.......albeit they are fake as shit, but hey, I don't mind......

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 05:32 PM

i guess you are right, he never specified he wanted the real deal, and he was looking for alternates to the real store.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

From frommers.com:

Quote:

Tourneau Time Machine Frommer's Favorite

Address 12 E. 57th St

Location Btwn Fifth and Madison Aves

Transportation Subway: N, R to Fifth Ave

Phone 212/758-7300

Web site www.tourneau.com

Frommer's Review

The snazzy three-floor emporium on E. 57th Street is the world's largest watch store, carrying more than 90 brands and 8,000 different styles. The mind-boggling selection runs the gamut from Swatch to Rolex; Swiss Army knives, too.

Quote:

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 27, 2006 05:32 PM

hey hey... some of them have receipts!