CHEAP Spring Sale: BoO and more

mharwitt

Everything on ebay now

http://shop.ebay.com/thewho5/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Lee Lot 101 Limited Edition Hair on Hide Cinch-back jeans with hammered metal buttons, Size 32x32. These have been worn a bit. Wear on hem and mild general fading, but they have a ton of life in them still. Really rare and awesome.

CIMG3080.jpg

CIMG3085.jpg

Band of Outsiders L/S black corduroy workshirt, size Large. Incredibly soft and pliable shirt with two chest pockets. Wears a little short, like a bomber. Shirt is pitch black as well. The flash made it look charcoal.

Shoulders: 18.25"

Pit to Pit: 20.5"

Length from BOC: 26"

CIMG3090.jpg

CIMG3092.jpg

CIMG3115.jpg

Tim Hamilton flat front royal purple pants, size XL. Really awesome, just too big in the waist for me. Tapered leg, hammered metal buttons. Made in Japan.

Waist: 18"

Inseam: 33"

Rise: 10.5"

Hem: 7.5"

IMG_2999.jpg

CIMG3029.jpg

AMAZING Steven Alan plaid jacket, size XL. In perfect shape, never worn out. Shell is incredibly soft cotton, and the jacket is fully lined in navy blue. I'd like to keep this one just to look at, but I'd rather sell it and try to find one in my size. Fits slim for an XL. The photos do not even convey how awesome this piece is. Thick, but not too thick. Warm, but not too warm. Great coat for Spring or Fall.

Note: the brown spot in the second photo was a piece of lint, not a stain.

Shoulders: 18.75"

Pit to pit: 22.75"

Length from BOC: 29.5"

Shoulder to Sleeve Hem: 27"

CIMG2927.jpg

CIMG2965.jpg

CIMG2930.jpg

• 2 weeks later...