Funniest shit I've read in a long time...

Guest Fade to Black

Guest Fade to Black

Hmm, maybe you guys will flame me for promoting a certain 'rival' message board, but if any of you haven't been checkin the "Other Brands" section of NT, you GOTTA go peep this kid 1R9U8I7N's posts. Seeing that a lot of you are into denim and/or Bape/BBC bashing, I figure his posts will give you a good laugh, he brightened up my day by a LOT.

For the record, I don't think this guy is a real poster...gotta be some kinda troll, his posts about his 'denim game' are elevated way beyond the point of parody, it's funny how he's getting everyone so riled up though.

oh yeah, kobrayant who are you on ST?

Guest Fade to Black

Some funny comebacks thrown at him on this thread about BBC:

http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm25.showMessage?topicID=1256.topic

I dunno why, but this is probably the most unintentionally brilliant thread from start to finish:

http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm25.showMessage?topicID=1142.topic

that's just a few, you can find more browsing the top 10 pages of threads on that board...some of these threads get kinda long and redundant, maybe i was just in the mood for something like that just now but I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Quote: oh yeah, kobrayant who are you on ST?

Hullo there. Oh dea I fear my secret is out. icon_smile.gif

Frankly I'm sick of moronic customers at my workplace, and this kid examplifies it. So I hate.

bape.updated.jpg

icon_smile_clown.gif

---

Edited by DJ_Flame on Mar 25, 2006 at 03:23 AM

Quote: I am not a poser. So that statement has no credibility.

Bape came out in 03-04...it got hot in 05/06...

I bought my first pair of bapes in Oct-Nov of 05, but been following the brand since early-mid of 05...

So please tell me how I just got on the Bandwagon, when i myself have introduced Bape and the brand to so many people.

I don't even wear Ups(Af1) because those are too cheap for me...Strictly Bape and Bape kaws.. Who you know can floss like I does?

the funniest shit. if the kid is for real, i'd give anything to meet him. i would laught by brain out. been wanting to go to sleep for a while but i keep on reading his thread, so funny.