IC: Brand New Flathead F310

This is more of an interest check, but I have a pair of brand new Flathead F310's in a size 33 that I may be selling. I just received these jeans from Japan in the mail, and they fit well pre-soak, but shrank a little too much post soak. The jeans were soaked for 1.5 hours in hot water, and were only tried on. Although, the tagged size is 33, the jeans fit like a size 31 or a slim size 32.

The jeans are still drying (via line dry), so pics will go up later, but here are some preliminary measurements. The Flathead Frontier series has been discontinued, so these are one of the last remaining F310 stock. I purchased them for $305.00 shipped from Japan, and would like to get at least $275.00--->$240.00 shipped in return. I am still on the fence about selling these so quickly after receiving them, but If there's any interest or questions please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks!

dsc00410m.jpg

dsc00411h.jpg

Measurements:

Waist: 16 inches across

Rise: Slightly over 10 inches

Thigh: 11.5 inches

Knee: 8.25 inches

Hem: 8 inches

Inseam: 33.5 inches

got them for $305 in japan??? what kind of bullshit is that?? how does 22,000 equate to 305?? even after shipping, this still doesnt make sense..... Neg! for lying..

Wow, quick to jump to conclusions! I purchased the jeans from Hide (sharpservice via a proxy) here is the official breakdown of the cost:

Price - 22,000 yen

8% Fee - 1,760 yen

Domestic Bank Charge - 200 yen

Domestic Shipping - FREE

International EMS Shipping - 3,200 yen

TOTAL = 27,160 YEN

Plus I paid a small paypal fee since I paid via bank transfer. I'd appreciate if you'd remove the negative feedback. Here is the conversion rate that paypal gave me on that day: 1 USD = 90.1780 JPY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...