UPDATED: _7 Black/Grey Pants/JKT Leather,Rick,Luc,Devoa,Carpe, etc...

takuya

My Holy Grail/Rarest:

SOLD: JULIUS Rarest Leather Slim Pants in Size 1 from 07AW UNTITLED COLLECTION (The best collection from JULIUS for me so far?). Julius didn't make these pants a lot in every size afaik. And sold out quickly after they released.

+ These JULIUS Leather Slim Pants are the best best best of my favorite leather pants and rarest ones that i've owned and tried on. I tried a few pieces Carpe Diem leather pants for a couple times and didn't like them at all, because the cut's not slim enough, don't stack a lot and the hem that is quite big/normal, and makes me look like i'm wearing a cheap leather pants. i also had chance to try MA+ leather pants before. i like them a lot but the price is quite expensive and hard to find the right size for me. i also tried some Haider Ackermann leather legging pants, but they made me look like 100% Feminine. i haven't tried any CCP leather pants or Linea leather pants yet. But from what i've tried/touch/seen/known, these JULIUS Leather Pants gonna make your day, also much better than Julius 09FW leather pants version and more expensive than too.

+ Condition's perfect/excellent as my feeling. i bought them in brand new condition w/ all the tags awhile back (I lost the Tags, idk where do i put it, because i thought i keep these pants forever). And from how i love these pants. So, i just wore them 2-3 times as i remember, and take care of them really really well.

+ Color is deep leather black.

+ The silhouette fit is super cool, slimmest, but not tight as hell like legging leather pants. The waist can adjust by professional adjusters on either side. So, they fit true between 44/46 i can tell. Hem is around 16.5 cm - 17cm.

+ The Leather is Ram Leather. You guys already know it as well. The same leather on Julius moto collar 06AW/07AW leahter jacket.

+ The retail's 126000 yen + all the fess. It should be around 140000-150000 yen. ASKING as a steal price SOLDDDDDDDD (PP as gift) i may keep them if i have money to kop ccp overlock 07 leather later on.

2jbsa4k.jpg

FIT PIC: (IMAGES 001 & 013) :

Let me know if you (serious buyers only & ppl're on my black list then may not get respond) have any else q's.

SOLDDDD: Up sale a beautiful DEVOA Tasmania fine Wool Jersey Long Sleeves Mes Knit in Size 44 from SS 2010.

The color is Charcoal Gray. Black-ist/Grey-ist.

Condition as new after a few times to tried on. Selling to get the funds for a pair of CCP boots sz 6 here.

Retail is over $500 (sold out on everystores i know).

+++ ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as gift).

Delivery confirmation numbers in US. Express international mail w/ tracking numbers.

Size 44, fits like a 44/a slim 46.

This Knit not gonna give you a tight-fitting as glove, but not too loose also. Because 2 sewing curved seams on the back + spiral sleeves from the shoulder to the cuff that still hold the fit sharply and tight.

The point is the quality of the fabric that designer Daisuke Nishida uses to impress for the clothes as THIS KNIT IS MADE BY 100% Tasmania fine Wool. Besides that, DEVOA constructs of pattern toward movement of skin, muscle, and frame for an action....http://scoute.org/blog/?p=213. After first look on Devoa pieces, i really do like it a lot about amazing fit and quality. It became one of my fav brands.

More pics (beautiful piece, amazing fit and best quality)

Let me know if you (serious buyers only & ppl're on my black list then may not get respond) have any else q's.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD FW0910 JULIUS SLIM TROUSERS w/ CURVED LEG SEAMS and ROUGH HEM in Size 2 w/ all the tags.

+ These Julius Slim Trousers fit nicely w/ the curved side seams, twisting from the knee down to the bottom hem. These pants are made out of a distinctive kersey cotton blend that features a light sheen and an almost waxy texture.

+ Color is Black

+ The Condition's excellent and worn out a few times. They come w/ the tags.

+ The fit is a slim 46/46.

+ The retail's around 34000 yen + all the fees. it should be around 45000-50000 yen. And more than $700 at blackbird before.

ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDD: JULIUS GREY MOTO COLLAR Leather Jacket current season 10SS in size 1 (SOLD OUT QUICKLY every where i think). To me this moto collar that is the best piece of Julius leather jackets that i've owned ( already got one for myself). It's just Simply Amazing (less details and zippers than the black moto collar 06AW). Especially, the shade gray color ( or you can tell it's gray or a bit darker than, or whatever!) makes the jacket is more worthy and much nicer/cooler than any black Julius moto collar jkt or even Rick dust leather jkt, just imo :D. But It's true.

The condition's Brand New w/ the Tags (still hang on the jacket, never pull it out).

It's made by the classic super soft and substantial Lamb leather.

Size 1. But the fit of this season that is a bit larger than older seasons. Fits a 44/slim 46, (or even a 46 but should wear dozen dozen times till it'll stretch-out).

Again, The color of this piece that is just amazing and so impressive.

The holster is removable.

The retail's in JPN 176400 yen + all the fees.......(Sold out i guess)

The retail's in US

$3600 at http://ateliernewyork.com/

and http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Julius_297BLM13_Leather_Blouson_16425.html

The Retail's in AUS

http://zekka.com/index.php?page=blog&cat=29

The Retail's in London

http://www.verticelondon.com/designers/julius_7/02julblm13.html

TAKING THE OFFERS at this moment. SOLDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Not much to say! Up for sale LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION hats/beanies/knit caps from 0910AW (not the 3D square one from older seasons). It fits nicer than the older version and look better than the older version ( it fits weird tho, really long on the top. Just IMO).

The Condition's Brand New w/ All The Tags. Never used.

The size is one size. Unfinished hem.

Materials is 100% wool (i think it's super fine wool or somewhat) not cotton version from older seasons.

1/ SOLDDDDDDDDD One size is Black color and other size is Grey.

The retail's 29500 yen + etc,.. ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDDD.

2/ One size is Dark Grey color and other size is Smoke.

f08j10jr-img450x600-1268567797onaib.jpg

2ykfko6.jpg

The retail's 29500 yen + etc... ASKING $225 shipped in US (pp as gift)

FIT PIC:

http://ateliernewyork.com/index.pl?page=Designers

OR Similar here (i saw someone who wore it like this way)

http://i40.tinypic.com/10xbiae.jpg

FS: Gustavolins white dress/tuxedo shirt in sz 2/46. Made In France/Paris.

It's perfect as dress/tuxedo shirt for wedding, etc.....Subtle detailing. Really beautiful collar, cuff, front, and back. and signature "⊥" stitches on the back.

The condition is brand new with the tag. Never used.

The material is really really high quality.

The fit is slim, nice silhouette, perfect proportions. It's size 2/46, fits like slim 48/48

The retail's close to $1000. Asking only $275 shipped in US (PP as gift).

f08j10jr-img450x600-1268560485su53y.jpg

f08j10jr-img450x600-126856048560pgg.jpg

f08j10jr-img600x450-12685604868sbc1.jpg

30u8g0o.jpg

P.S. I also have the same one in size 1, brand new w/ the tag, just tried on once. Size 1 fits like a slim 46/46.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD: AW0910 RICK OWENS INTARSIA HIGH COLLAR BLISTERED LEATHER JKT in Size XS. RU 4761 /LB.

Not much to say........

+ Condition is excellent/flawless. Bought it in brand new condition. It'll come w/ the tags and Rick Owens Hanger if i feel like to ship including the hanger :):)

+ The Color is Bitter (Grey-ist/ Light Brown)

+ The Leather is BLISTERED LAMB (Cool/Beautiful leather from Rick).

+ The fit is tts and the collar falls down nicely/natural and simply amazing. Not like Julius Jut-Neck (The collar/front zipper bother me alot). IMO, Rick high collar > Julius Jut-neck, but Rick Moto collar < Julius Moto Collar. any one think so?

+ The retail's 1795 Euro + shipping fees + custom tax. Or almost 210000 yen

ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD(PP as Gift)

same model, but not blistered lamb leather tho.

I also accept THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS ($500 and up) Only WITHIN 2-4 weeks (depends on members who i know)

SOLDDDDDDDDDD DEVOA SLIM J - PANTS w/ TWISTED LEGS and Half Double Layer in size 46.

I love these pants a lot. They're a kind of j-pants w/ the twisted legs. The fit is amazing, a bit loose at the hip and thigh. But quite slim from the knee to the narrow hem. The color/fabric/quality are too good. i wish i bought them in size 44.

The color is dark gray.

The condition's perfect w/ the tag.

Material's lovely and best quality. Great for Spring-Summer. 67% Cotton 37% Rayon.

The fit is just amazing, slim, nice slihouette w/ the twisted legs and narrow leg opening.

Retail's 36000 yen + all the fees.....ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDD (pp as gift)

23mahcw.jpg

4ji9u.jpg

kasefr.jpg

For those who always pm:

@ _7 Gray Moto Collar Leather JKT New 10SS:

- It's hard to describe/take a real gray color of the jacket. i tried my best (i can say it's mostly like the color in the runway). And the leather is super soft and substantial Lamb Leather. The best leather from JULIUS that i've ever felt/touch. (The Leather on Gray One that is more softer than on the black one as i have tried/felt/touch.)

344dw7r.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/169rp6f.jpg

Or Read Here:

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2528&page=647

................................................................................................................................

@ LUC hat new w/ the tags:

yes, it's from 2009, not the older version (image updated)

2ykfko6.jpg

....................................................................................................

More Pic for Devoa Double Layer Dark Gray Pants sz 46. 2 cow-hide leather drawstrings and the buttons made by wood.

242xwt5.jpg

More Pic for Beautiful Gustavolins Dress Shirt, really subtle detailings and nice silhouette, perfect proportions, especially high quality. The small collar is beautiful when opened or closed.

30u8g0o.jpg

"SOLDDDDDDD" Up For Sale Carol Christian Poell Leather Jacket in size 46 (fit a big 46 - a true 48).

I just received this CCP Leather Jacket. Unfortunately, it's a bit big for me. This piece is just is simply amazing and clean look w/ 2 low pockets on the front, a big collar, high arm holes and slim and long sleeves. Stands out in the goodness of the material using a simple design with a textured leather. The cut and fit are perfect for those who can fit it in a right size. The CCP leather quality still is the top.

The condition is good. Used more more than dozen times. Some minor scratches and black dirts. But not rips/damages/broken parts. You already know CCP's quality right?

if you don't like the raw/off white color and want it in perfect condition. You can send it to CCP stores to re-dye it to black or darker color. Or send it to a professsional dying leather jacket. it costs about $300. Otherwise, wear it in this color or gray color on these days, makes you look more cooler/calmer than black color.

http://www.superiorleathernyc.com/

2lmtmv8.jpg

The real color looks a bit darker w/ black dirts on the entire jacket. looks similar to this color (lighter than this piece)

+ "SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD" AS STEAL PRICE or CCP Leather Jacket But At The Price of USED Julius Leather Jacket. Pm me for a steal price. Who pays first, then get it.

Let me know if you (serious buyers only & ppl're on my black list then may not get respond) have any else q's. I also accept THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS ($500 and up) Only WITHIN 2-4 weeks (depends on members who i know)

For Those who pm'd:

I also accept THE INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS ($500 and up) Only WITHIN 2-4 weeks (depends on members who i know as well).

+ NOW I will let my CARPE DIEM BOOTS go at The Lowest Price $600 Shipped in US (PP as Gift)!

+ DEVOA PANTS are now SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD. Don't take the offers.

+ 0910FW JULIUS Curved Pants are now $300 shipped in US. Don't take the offers.

+ CCP LEATHER JACKET SOLDDDDDDDDDD to sweet home! Sorry i can't reply for those who pm'd.

Who's interested in it, please don't pm me and ask how much it was. Please drop a message here. The buyer may contact to you guys if he wants to.

+ Added the asking price for AW0910 RICK OWENS INTARSIA HIGH COLLAR BLISTERED LEATHER JKT in Size XS. RU 4761 /LB

I received the Holy Grail Julius leather Pants yesterday:

- they are incredible! a true beauty!

- very fast delivery from Japan!

-very well packed!

Thanh, you're the BEST!

Thank you so much!

Will do business for sure with you again as much as I can!

Thierry