f/s NORTH FACE JACKETS, PF FLYERS, POLO, FLANNELS

chantheman

done transactions with references include: shubharamani, carl, dino might!, kwonster, destructodisk, what, peteyross, babag, denimdad, scoki, hanginsoul, poly800rock, cityhunter, nairb49, giulianoa-11, Reggie Died, soundbomber, doctorgnar, QuestionableUser, btkrull, billiamphan, CyberPunk, abstract bM, 1995chardx, corter, mrpenguin354, werealldeadends, partytaco, Chponglasia, individualsole, technicolor, doctorgnar, alleyooptroop, itsmedeka, Maui, vivalaalec, landstander, kit714, steveeD, Wesley Pipes, locallau, revio, le14, lmaozedong, anhtice, superbob365, amo te, elnatural, staygold, $$pe_Japan, Prisoner, headtowall, herpsky, heresjohnny, dadave, Case kaws&effect, corter, acidline and more

email me at [email protected] with any questions.

all prices include shipping and confirmation.

ebay feedback is 896 under chan011

pf flyer albin size 10.

retail for anywhere from 90-110 depending on what site you look at.

selling for 70 shipped. brand new. i tried these on a few times with different jeans expecting to wear them, but i havent wore them out and ive had them for over a year so i dont see myself wearing them enough. just trying to clear out closet space.

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

Polo XL down Jacket

retail was $225.00

Price - $70 shipped

wore for one winter a few years back and its just too big. sits in my closet. really warm down jacket, but it just doesnt get enough wear to justify keeping it

keep in mind its puffy so the measurements meauring outside are going to be bigger than actual when you wear it due to the down feathers.

pit to pit 27.5in

bottom of back collar to bottom hem 28in

sleeve 20in

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

north face hyvent light grey jacket size medium

ive had this for a couple years and its been worn to costa rica, kept me dry in the rainforest, just dont wear it much anymore. hyvent jacket. inside tag picture provided to prove authenticity. dont remember the model name.

price SOLD

north face medium jacket. kinda a light purple/green colorway. pretty cool just dont wear it much. has a mesh inner. theres a tag on the sleeve that says its got hydrenalite technology whatever that is.

$45

chest 22.5in

sleeve 22in

found this on another site

Here is what The North Face has to say about Hydrenalite fabric: “Hydrenalite™ is an ultra-lightweight, high-density polyester fabric that is inherently wind resistant and has been treated for maximum water repellency. Hydrenalite™ dries quickly, packs easily and is abrasion resistant for the ultimate lightweight training shell.”

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg