IndigoSkin Jeans

Repeat

Just got a pair of Lunar straights. They're beautiful! Had a question though...craftharbour and the indigoskin website both describe the jeans as "streamed from [the] factory" and "already shrunk," but the back pocket tag reads, in big letters, "shrinks to fit."

...Which is it? I'm going to get them hemmed and I need to know whether they'll shrink any more before I take them to the tailor. I don't want to wind up with thigh combs a year from now. :<

Just got a pair of Lunar straights. They're beautiful! Had a question though...craftharbour and the indigoskin website both describe the jeans as "streamed from [the] factory" and "already shrunk," but the back pocket tag reads, in big letters, "shrinks to fit."

...Which is it? I'm going to get them hemmed and I need to know whether they'll shrink any more before I take them to the tailor. I don't want to wind up with thigh combs a year from now. :<

They are definitely unsanoforized, meaning they have not been shrunken yet, this means that you can rock 'em forever without washing, or wash them straight away so your creases don't get messed after....

They are definitely unsanoforized, meaning they have not been shrunken yet, this means that you can rock 'em forever without washing, or wash them straight away so your creases don't get messed after....

Awesome. They'll get a soak tonight then. Thanks for the info!

actually they're Unsanforized denim that you have to soak before wearing them but for this case they streamed them in the final process(made jeans shrink like soak) so they already shirked and ready to wear .

actually they're Unsanforized denim that you have to soak before wearing them but for this case they streamed them in the final process(made jeans shrink like soak) so they already shirked and ready to wear .

Unfortunately, I have had a pair of jeans that went through the same steaming process, and they still shrunk an inch..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just scored a pair of indigoskin yesterday for $21 at Buffalo Exchange in Brooklyn, NY. They're beautiful, look brand new and may fit better than any jeans I've ever owned.

I easily tore the pocket stitching out with a seam-ripper.

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

Now I need some care help.

I don't want them to shrink, and I don't want them to stretch much. Should I soak them, assuming they'll stretch a little anyway? Should I ever wash them?

Just scored a pair of indigoskin yesterday for $21 at Buffalo Exchange in Brooklyn, NY. They're beautiful, look brand new and may fit better than any jeans I've ever owned.

I easily tore the pocket stitching out with a seam-ripper.

Now I need some care help.

I don't want them to shrink, and I don't want them to stretch much. Should I soak them, assuming they'll stretch a little anyway? Should I ever wash them?

This is Skinny cut which is not sell online ,may be someone brought from Thailand and sold them to Buff Ex NY ;)

They will stretch around 1"because they're not 100% but have some lycra if you want them to shrink just soak them in warm water for 30 minutes but It will not good in case that you want to break in them.

ps.they look good on you by the way ;)

Edited by milanestar