FS: Rick Owens Pearl Moto Blistered Lamb size Large - near new condition!

Oxnard

*****Price Dropped to $995*****

I have decided to put my Rick Owens jacket up for sale, this is a size Large Blistered Lamb motorcycle-style jacket in the Pearl color. This item needs no introduction as this is one of the most sought after style of jackets from designer Rick Owens. These pictures are a pretty accurate representation of the color, which is a very soft grey, in terms of material comparison it is basically a shade darker than the Milk color that this jacket was also made in. The blistered lamb material, while appearing to be rough, is actually quite soft and beautiful in person. This jacket was purchased many many months ago, however I am the second owner and it has only been worn a few times. There are absolutely NO tears, stains, undone stitches or seams, bad smells, or anything other problematic. It has been kept on a thick wooden hanger since it was purchased by the initial owner (and then myself) so there are no dents or indentations or anything like that. The wool cuffs have minimal pilling that only comes with age, they are still in excellent shape and I am noting that they have never been stretched out at all so they are still tight to the skin.

-The lighter shades of the moto jackets (Milk, Pearl, and the darker grey color) all ran small respectively. As such, even though this is a size Large, it runs small. For perspective, I am a solid 6'1 175 lbs and this jacket is tight for me over a t-shirt, so a smaller individual could easily be comfortable in this jacket as they were notoriously small.

-Measurements: 42cm across the shoulders, 52cm pit to pit, and 69cm in total length. Remember this kind ran small, fits similar to a medium in other Rick Owens leathers.

-----Overall this jacket is in a grade of 9.5/10 condition wise. At the time of release (original owner bought from s/s08, older jackets had nicer lamb leather ) it was sold for nearly $3000, I purchased it for about $1800 some time ago,and I am dropping the price to:

*****$995 w/free fully insured priority shipping***** from USPS that will get to you in 2-3 days anywhere in the USA.

I am also more than happy to do international sales but the buyer will have to pay any extra costs (I will happily send it as a gift or whatever to avoid customs fines). Paypal is preferred, but I will also accept certified money orders as well. Also I may open to the possibility of installment based payments, feel free to pm me about payment in general, I am always open for offers or to talk about anything else.

Also, please realize that while I do not post/sell on superfuture, I have a relatively established record on Styleforum under the same name of Oxnard with over 700 posts and a solid twenty sales and excellent feedback on there. I also have a perfect 100% positive track record on my ebay account that has about a 100 transactions on there. If you are still suspicious please let me know I am more than happy to chat through e-mail or even over the phone if that kind of reassurance is needed. Please do not hesitate to contact me over this item, I am more than happy to field any and all questions and comments, thank you.

RickOwensMoto1025.jpg

RickOwensMoto1007.jpg

RickOwensMoto1016.jpg

RickOwensMoto1017.jpg

RickOwensMoto1019.jpg

RickOwensMoto1020.jpg

RickOwensMoto1021.jpg

RickOwensMoto1022.jpg

RickOwensMoto1024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...