A Particular Wallet

Servo2000

I hate to Noob-spam the forum with questions, but I'm still working on my style, so so far I haven't had much too contribute to any particular topic so far. Hope to start working on that soon, but so far I'm still just looking through the archives and studying the SuperDenim forum.

In the meantime, I saw this wallet on the Nudie site:

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7811/wallet0bl.png

Sorry about forcing copy+paste, don't know if this site uses BBCode or what.

Anyway, wondering if I could get an ID on what kind of wallet it is, where to get one, etc... Hopefully on line, since I'm in san Diego which isn't exactly a haven of great shops. If nothing else, at least what that sort of wallet is called, so I can do my own research.

Oh, yeah, and hello to everyone.

its the special nudie wallet made by jeanspaleis in the netherlands.

nuwallet.JPG

heres a reply from mynudies from a jeanspaleis employee

Quote: Hi dude, if you want a pic, just let me know! Sent a mail to us [email protected] and i will sent you a pict. ! Greetings Mac.

the wallets are made by hand, we made them for Nudie!

The price will be 99, Euro's for the Real Nudie lovers! Thats ex shipping!

We have no wallets left, but we can always make one !

Edited by Tob on Mar 15, 2006 at 05:03 AM

Edited by Tob on Mar 15, 2006 at 05:04 AM

Hah -- I just saw your email. I'll reply here. Unfortunately, I can't (yet) make that wallet. I'm sure after a little bit of R&D, I could come up with something very similar or exact to it, but I'm at school right now so it won't be feasible for me to do that. Maybe sometime this summer. Also, there's no way in hell I'd ever be able to manage that Nudie stitching. That's definitely machine-done, there's no way that's stitched by hand.

So, in short: no, I can't do it. Sorry. Maybe in the future, though... I do agree, that is a cool style of wallet.