why hate on RECON?

Guest freedomfighter

i really like some of their stuff, but i often find that some design are unimaginative. for peoples like futura and stash, they can make better than t-shirt with only their logo on it. witht that being said, there's quite a few things i would buy but i'm living in tokyo now and the prices at the tokyo store are ridicoulous, something like double what you would pay in the states if not more. i'm not gonna pay 60$ for a t-shirt that is worth 25 especially that there is so much to buy here. when i go back to n. america though, i'll probably continue buying stuff from time to time.

I like the fit and colorways on supreme tees better. supreme sweat quality kills all competitors..

there were a few Recon designs I liked but the fit felt shit.

and Shingo and the Recon Crew at Tokyo are rude-ass motherfuckers but maybe they just didnt like me?

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Don't have much to say about the clothing, but my grey Recon rucksack is the best backpack I've ever found. I seem to be the only man in London rocking one. A million hidden pockets, separate section for the PowerBook. Discreet utlitarian aesthetic. Perfekt.