Guest freedomfighter

did you see it in imax 3d? not to be a fan boy, but this shit killed me, blew me away... i really have no words how dope i thought it was.

sure is slow pitch softball for the family, but the 3d elements are going to save big movie theaters, its just too dope. home cinema is better in every way, you can re watch it, smoke, booze, pee easily, fuck... but the 3d vibe and good sound that imax brings is something none but the richest czars of the earth could afford.

i am not hung up on the story, its the style, vibe and tech being shown off that gets me... what people are going to do with this in the future, the thought gets me wet.

EDIT: i hate titanic on the surface as well... but it was on tv here recently and i was having a bad enough day that i got caught watching it... first time ever all the way though in one sitting... and i have to say, it was not so bad... if that stupid fucking song was not attached to it in my mind i could see actually admitting to liking it full out... but that celiene dion ho killed the skit to me 100%.

i watched T2 again the other night after a long interval

and i was just amazed at the suckage

i remember being way into it at the time but it is much worse once you develop a capacity for critical thinking

the main thing though is that the CGI is so awful

it would cut to commercial and it was jarring to see that a 30-second auto commercial blew T2 out of the water, visually

it was distracting, actually, all the bad special effects

terminator holds up better

and yeah, cameron's been shit since alien

i would dose for it.

alienS rocked. yes. his best. best sequel ever.

t2 is garbage... once i was stoned enough to see that jon conner is more or less a copy of bart simpson to levels of pure rip off i was done. the t1000 is so lame its a joke, if you watch it to larf its ok, but god, the hype it had, its long gone to me.

t3= blow

t4= waterboard me please.

Here's a forum you can go to and express yourselves....

http://avatar-forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Here is an example of one lost soul on that board:

Quote:

So I've been married to my wife for a while now. Its been 6 years since our marriage and I had been dating her for 4 years prior to that. So its been quite a while. My life hasnt been that bad. I mean I have a good job working at Safeway bagging groceries, and my wife is a psychologist so she's the real breadwinner in the family.

We may not be rich but we usually don't want for much. I never thought myself the type to have an addictive personality but ever since we saw Avatar in theaters I have been having problems.

The past 7 nights in a row my wife has asked me to have sex with her, and I just havent been in the mood. Scratch that. I'm incredibly horny most of the time, but I dont feel attracted to her anymore. The sight of her naked literally does nothing for me, and I'm frightened by that. Instead I imagine Neytiri. Her majestic grace and boundless beauty as well as the alien mystery about her. I want to fly off to pandora and live with her, to be with her always. I would worship her as she deserves. I'd do anything to just to touch her, to smell her.

She's the perfect woman, and i feel like this life here has lost its spark. Where is the magic in humanity. Just a few days ago, my son asked me some question about what happened in Avatar. I dont even remember what it was, but after I told him, I started crying. Right in front of him. All I can think about is how depressing it is that I will never reach pandora. I almost vomited while I cried. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever done. Im in my 30's for god's sake. I have to remain strong for my son. Right?

I want to tell my wife but she's a psychologist. She'll think I'm sick. I know it. I probably am sick. But what can I do. Its a little early to tink about divorce, but the thought of her disgusts me. The thought of me disgusts me. How could I compare to the beauty and grace of a Na'vi. I want to leave, to just leave and sort things out, but I dont want to leave my wife and son alone. I dont know what to do with myself, with my life. I dont want to see another psychologist and get treated like a specimen. I just want to be a Na'vi. I've never wanted anything more in my life.

At this point I would rip my son to shreds for an hour on pandora. I would too. And that thought frightens me. Can anyone somehow offer me assistance. Christ what ami going to do with myself?

Avatar is the exact same as Pocahontas. In every way.

Check my tumblr, someone posted some homework assignment restating Pocahontas, and crossed out certain names and replaced it with the names of the character in Avatar.

Most disappointing part of the film/writing::::

- UNOBTANIUM... what? Couldn't have come up with a more creative name for a random, unknown substance? What was it anyways? A rock? Liquid? What? Coulda called it Prius. Who gives a damn. Or buttercup fields... "THE NA'VI LIVE ONTOP OF THE BUTTERCUP FIELDS!!! I NEED THAT BUTTERCUP FIELD!!!"

- Pandora... Fuck me... Really? Why not have named it Atlanta... Or something similar, Mylanta(kornz.) or fuckin Myllamasbad. Something. Anything. He looked at his favorite iPhone app and said I loooove Pandora... Fuckin Panormous wouldve blown me away...

- Dude who got killed in Saving Private Ryan, who played the business man, who played Jeremy Pivens character in Entourage... FUCK... Why not just get Jeremy Piven?

My girlfriend is OBSESSED with this film. Yes, the movie visually was pretty good. I too wish I had a fuckin dragon... Those flying jellyfish bastards would be scary as shit, in real life... James Cameron was only funny in his references in Entourage... The only people getting depressed over this movie are lousy fucks who married the only tail that came around, 6 years after high school, and who have never been on vacation outside of the US. Fuck, never been to Hawaii or even any rural region of the states.

Fuck you Avatar obsessed loners.

BTW, Wolfman > any Vampire movie, aside from Underworld because that one chick who plays American roles is in it but she's sexy as fuck in the movie Click with Adam Sandler but I can't currently remember her name but I think it's Kate but who knows her last name cuz it's gonna change when she marries me and becomes Kate Hella.