bondage pants. thoughts?

Helmut Lang had probably one of the most well known 'bondage' themed collections but there were many others who've done various pieces over the years. J. Lindeberg did some bondage pieces that were quite popular a few years back and they can still be found on ebay every now and then. Bikkembergs tends to do a lot of bondage themed stuff, Number (N)ine did some last season as well, very similar to the stuff pictured above.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I used to have a pair "back in the day", mine were black with red straps, and they weren't skinny at all, in fact that was my main complaint with them. I don't remember what brand they were, nothing special I'm sure since I didn't have much money then.

Avengers! Dils! Mutants! LouderFasterShorter!

--- Original message by tangerine on Mar 13, 2006 02:54 PM

good to know you know the roots, tang ;) I saw you sporting an avengers shirt (if i recall correctly) on tfs and wondered whether or not it was just an impulse buy at a vintage shop icon_smile_cool.gif

--- Original message by verb on Mar 13, 2006 05:22 PM

Heh, I bought that Avengers shirt at their show at Cafe du Nord, I think in late January this year. Penelope is still All That!

I used to see them every chance I got, way back... are you a veteran of the Mab shows?

--- Original message by tangerine on Mar 13, 2006 05:36 PM

Not at all unfortunately, but I had a 3-4 year obsession of sorts w/ old punk.. ended up with so many fucking bands in my head that i finally had to get out of it and listen to some different stuff. However, I still have a tender place in my heart for Ms. Gaye Advert icon_smile_blush.gif

Quote:

Helmut Lang had probably one of the most well known 'bondage' themed collections but there were many others who've done various pieces over the years. J. Lindeberg did some bondage pieces that were quite popular a few years back and they can still be found on ebay every now and then. Bikkembergs tends to do a lot of bondage themed stuff, Number (N)ine did some last season as well, very similar to the stuff pictured above.

--- Original message by Circa on Mar 13, 2006 09:10 PM

Number (N)ine, last I checked, still has that bondage pants for this spring season. The back packets zip down at the side to reveal a plaid fabric. very very cool. The other details are the standard bondage loops on the legs. And they are skinny fit. I'm sure someone can rock this well.

Quote:

im well into it..

not them though.. theyre nasty... if you want bondage style go for lang or vivienne westwood..

vivienne westwood vintage is the shit!

modern reproductions of old westwood is nasty.. but lang is cool.. and im sure n(n)ine will be alright too..

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Mar 14, 2006 10:19 AM

Any pics of it?

Quote:

im well into it..

not them though.. theyre nasty... if you want bondage style go for lang or vivienne westwood..

vivienne westwood vintage is the shit!

modern reproductions of old westwood is nasty.. but lang is cool.. and im sure n(n)ine will be alright too..

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Mar 14, 2006 10:19 AM

3c_1.JPG

new ones

a>

old ones. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-VIVIENNE-WESTWOOD-SEDITIONARIES-BONDAGE-TRS_W0QQitemZ8393448021QQcategoryZ38569QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

alotta difference. was just mentioning further up the thread how the newer westwood stuff isnt exactly close to the stuff they originally produced. like the cuts are different and all..

never seen n(n)ine stuff and HL either.

punk me, bitch.

Edited by backinthetrees on Mar 14, 2006 at 12:56 PM

• 2 years later...