Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07, waist 34

dognobbler

I am selling a pair of Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07. I bought these as an Xmas present to myself but after soaking they are too big for me. They have never been worn other than to check the size. They are awesome quality heavyweight denim and when I sell these I will be buying myself another pair in the correct size.

They cost me $380 but I am willing to sell them for $280 + shipping.

The tag size is waist 34 however after soaking here are the measurements:

waist: 34

inseam: 35

knee: 9

leg opening: 8

rise: 10

Please contact me on [email protected] as I do not check this forum that often.

More info:

* Unsanforized 19oz Indigo Selvedge Denim

* 3x1 Weave Right Hand Twill

* Zimbabwe Cotton

* Hidden Rivets

* Selvedge Crotch Detail

* Button Fly

* Heavy Chino Pocket Bags

* Poly Thread Stitch

* Super-Duper-Thick Leather Tag

* Designed by Diesel

* Straight Leg

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

More info and pix at

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=519&zenid=2b00a9035150074def87ee254b3ac2c6

P1010459.JPG

P1010461.JPG

ih_indigo_01.jpg

ih_indigo_01_01.jpg

ih_indigo_01_02.jpg

ih_indigo_01_03.jpg

ih_indigo_01_06.jpg