burberry shades.

mlproject

Burberry has probably the worst quality shades around. They buy Safilo which supplies to most brands but somehow get really bad quality product. One out of two were returned. I worked for Burberry for over 5 years and realized that the company no longer stands for quality. Their demand was so huge when the whole hip-hop community exploited it that they had to find suppliers that could keep up. The result was made in china product at luxury prices. Their cashmere mufflers suffered in quality so badly you could see it without even touching the fabric all while they jacked up the prices.

The only thing worth purchasing is the Prorsum line and I would wait till it goes sale. Other than that it's all purchased from vendors and lacks any designer input.

Quote: The only thing worth purchasing is the Prorsum line and I would wait till it goes sale. Other than that it's all purchased from vendors and lacks any designer input.

Co-sign. the recent shipment of scarves (the infamous nova check ones) was a mix of 70% cashmere, 15% linen and 15% nylon and the price? $180.

---