Canada Goose Constable 3XS jacket

shopace

I have owned several CG jackets (Constable, Chilliwack, Expedition, Yorkville, Squadron and I have another constable model that I'm keeping for myself) since I moved to Canada 5 winters ago and the Constable model is by far the most confortable and less flashy one in the CG line of winter jackets, and its one of the few models with a removable hood, side zippers and NO coyote fur on the hood.

The removable hood is a great plus imo, its also down filled and has pull tabs and a rain drip visor shape to it, the side zippers are super handy for pant pocket access, extra ventilation when necesarry, comfortably sitting down with the jacket front zipped up and overall just provide a lot if versatility on how you wear the jacket.

Again, measurements on this are hard to take so these are just aproximate and please keep these things in mind:

- Jacket has raglan shoulders, so sleeve and shoulders are hard the measure accurately

- Jacket is down filled, so actual room inside will vary from aprox measurement taken from outside

- Jacket has retractable/extendable sleeve cuffs, so sleeve lenght can be adjusted

- Jacket has pull tabs on back waist area and side zippers, so mid-chest/lower torso and waist fit can be adjusted

Aproximate measurements taken zipped up and laying flat:

Shoulders: aprox 17" (raglan so very aproximate)

Chest: aprox 18.5"

Sleeve: aprox 24"

BOC Length: aprox 28" from back and 25" front

Collar: aprox 2.5"

Please excuse my cellphone pics, the color is an army khaki color, looks more towards green in the shade and artificial light but looks more towards brown in sunlight, also depends on what you're wearing with it, great neutral color imho and blends well with pretty much everything.

Paid $500, asking $300 + shipping >>> $300 shipped in NA >>> now $285 shipped in NA

Open to offers and trades, thanks.

DSC_2076.jpg

DSC_2077.jpg

DSC_2017.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture018.jpg

F09-M-Constable.jpg