FS: New APC Cure dry denim sz 27 (fits like a 29)

Dangydang

Looking to sell these new APC Cures that I just got from SF member, jhud. Tried them on and realized they weren't for me. Tagged as a size 27, but please check the actual measurements below. Cut is nearly identical to Dior Homme, so these would be perfect for that look. $110 shipped via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 US States.

Actual Measurements:

Waist: 14.5" across the back waistband

Inseam: 34"

Front Rise: 10"

Back Rise: 13"

Leg Opening: 7"

cure1.jpg

cure2.jpg

Hit me via PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Edited by Dangydang on Mar 17, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

AHhahahaha more than retail, that's just flat out stupid.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

and I have no problem just going to the denimbar and getting a brand new pair instead of buying used ones for the same price.

Used cures go on ebay for 80-90 bucks dude. If you're deadset on the $120, goodluck trying to get retail for used jeans that aren't even hard to find.

Quote:

and I have no problem just going to the denimbar and getting a brand new pair instead of buying used ones for the same price.

Used cures go on ebay for 80-90 bucks dude. If you're deadset on the $120, goodluck trying to get retail for used jeans that aren't even hard to find.

--- Original message by Waltar on Mar 5, 2006 02:27 PM

So what's the big deal? If you don't have a problem buying from Denimbar then why don't you go there and buy a pair instead of cluttering up my thread with this nonsense? If you're not interested, please move on.

• 2 weeks later...