research chemical drugs 2C-E, 2C-B, ...

hahaquestionmark

i searched and couldnt find any previous discussion of these things when i think they deserve some mention

although sold as not being intended for human consumption, when consumed, these things can truly elicit some intense feelings of euphoria and induce some heavy heavy hallucinations

2C-E requires a twelve hour devotion where you find yourself peaking for the better part of ten of those hours. i would describe the high similar to that of MDMA and LSD rolled up in one. i would say this is definitely one of the most powerful drugs ive experienced. the dosage is a seriously tiny amount and could potentially be overdone rather easily. i took it on a sunny afternoon on the beach and the visuals and euphoria were enjoyably overwhelming.

ive also tried 2C-B but I was under the influence of a cocktail of other ingestibles so i can't really place what was what.. it's supposed to be a nice synthetic psychedelic though

when i lived in england i noticed they were really a lot more popular (especially in places like brighton) than here in the US, or at least around NYC

also, they're legal for the most part except for 2C-B i believe. you can obtain them on the internet from research chemical suppliers although you should use some serious caution because a lot of these purveyors are a sham.

check erowid for a mess of experience reports and information

2C-E

2C-I

2C-B

theres a ton more different chemicals that you can seek out info on as well

anyone have any experience with taking these things or purchasing them?

are you sure they are still legal?

about 4 years ago japanese and scandinavian online chemical re-sellers got these. but many countries changed their controlled substance laws and therefore they are pretty rare to aquire these days. i think there is none left where you can buy them legally online. at least all the ones i know got taken down. and even if you can order them, be sure that you do violate any other law of your country ordering them and providing a reason for being v&ed. chemicals aren't solely restricted by narcotics laws. and also be aware of the fact that some of these chemicals are not evaluated at all when it comes to risks like long-term damage as many of them weren't used in a pharmaceutical / therapeutical way like many other narcotics have been or still are.

the vast majority of recreational drugs were for medical or scientific purposes at some point in time, so i'm not worried about that...

seems like in most cases, these things are only treated as 'illegal' if they have grounds to say it will be an analogue, i.e., intended for human use.

so it should be the case that it's legal if you aren't caught chopping it, or have it on you when you get pulled over by the feds

these companies are called 'research' stores for a reason... and there's a ton of them out there if you look into it.

are you sure they are still legal?

about 4 years ago japanese and scandinavian online chemical re-sellers got these. but many countries changed their controlled substance laws and therefore they are pretty rare to aquire these days. i think there is none left where you can buy them legally online. at least all the ones i know got taken down. and even if you can order them, be sure that you do violate any other law of your country ordering them and providing a reason for being v&ed. chemicals aren't solely restricted by narcotics laws. and also be aware of the fact that some of these chemicals are not evaluated at all when it comes to risks like long-term damage as many of them weren't used in a pharmaceutical / therapeutical way like many other narcotics have been or still are.

from what i've read and this is only in regards to US law, i believe they only become illegal when it is suspected that they are to be used for human consumption so don't be going and dosing out the fluffy powder into capsules until necessary. this says that it is unscheduled in the US but could potentially be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act

theres definitely still some online retailers that are selling the chems but they come and go quickly and try to maintain a relatively low profile while they're in existence. i know a couple years ago a friend got an insane amount of 2C-E from some site soundwave abduction but i hear they've become a lot less reliable as of recent

and yes i would have to agree that long-term results could potentially crop up but I'm also thinking that whats separating 2C-E and its likenesses from MDMA in terms of unknown long term effects? I'd have to say that it's just as much a shot in the dark as popping E or MDMA and I'm sure that more than a few of you can attest to indulging in that trip..

from what i've read and this is only in regards to US law, i believe they only become illegal when it is suspected that they are to be used for human consumption so don't be going and dosing out the fluffy powder into capsules until necessary. this says that it is unscheduled in the US but could potentially be prosecuted under the Federal Analogue Act

theres definitely still some online retailers that are selling the chems but they come and go quickly and try to maintain a relatively low profile while they're in existence. i know a couple years ago a friend got an insane amount of 2C-E from some site soundwave abduction but i hear they've become a lot less reliable as of recent

and yes i would have to agree that long-term results could potentially crop up but I'm also thinking that whats separating 2C-E and its likenesses from MDMA in terms of unknown long term effects? I'd have to say that it's just as much a shot in the dark as popping E or MDMA and I'm sure that more than a few of you can attest to indulging in that trip..

Well the problem with RCs compared to MDMA is that when buying MDMA you have a rather fair chance that it was produced under at least decent standards and the ways to produce them clandestine are pretty known and evaluated in that scene. RCs however are sometime far more complex to produce and thus more errorprone. Plus given the fact that the profit margin is smaller, and therefore the producers aren't probably not even as skilled as the ones of "traditional" synth drugs, I think they are far more risky to take. That is if you order them from source who retrieves them from clandestine manufacturers. Legit manufacturers on the other hand usually don't sell to private persons most of the time. Actually there are cases where people died becaues of flaws in the production which was located in china (2CB in that case).

Plus even it is legal to buy/own these RCs you still might get a nice visit as they can either suspect you of re-selling (which is illegal in most countries without a special permit) or as in Germany of consumption, which is illegal in case the RC acts as an analogue of a scheduled substance even if the RC itself is not scheduled. And every judge is more inclided to believe you ordered them for consumption rather than obscure personal basement research ;)

Also in case of overdoses, I think with widely used drugs like MDMA it is pretty clear what will happen, and with drugs like cocain it is even medically evaluated. However with stuff like MDPV it is not so clear at all what might happen to you.

So to me it seems much more reasonable and safe to just stick to illegal drugs, as strange as it may sound in the first place. Actually the only advantage of RCs (besides their often interesting effects) is the price. When a shop gets busted, they will have your address and it's up to them what they'll do. If you buy on the street, chances are low that the cops will ever notice.

YEARS ago when I was into these sorts of things, I had several of these:

http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/

(Which I highly recommend EVERYONE who uses these substances to purchase - will save you time, money, and possibly some bad experiences)

And got a pill that i was told was E but turned an orangey purple color with the reagent. I ended up taking that one at a carl cox set at Twilo (RIP Twilo) in 97 or 98. That was the only time I ever stayed at an NYC nightclub until closing, in this case 9:30am sunday morning.

Good times, good times.

i have done almost every drug someone put in front of me at one time or another...

a few years ago some younger English kid told me about 2-cb... realizing i had never heard of it, and had no need to try it, i felt old.

the days of research chems being easily available online are all long gone, JLF non consumables used to sell these back in 2000 but it took one study case to have FDA to be all over it and lock it down. most of the places that have these chems still available are most likely in Asia or euro counties, though not impossible to find in the US these thing are taxed so it's almost not worth it.

• 2 months later...
^ what are the quantities/prices

cause i've wanted to try 2ci or whatever for a while now, but it wouldn't be something that i'd really get into so i don't need a lot.

i guess it wouldn't really be worth it for me?

nahh small quantities are obtainable but as with anything, the price drops as you buy higher quantities

• 4 weeks later...

i've been wanting to try dmt for the longest time.

had the opportunity to try 2c-e but opted out. maybe when i'm a bit more well-versed with psychedelics i'll give it a go.

Tried 2C-C not too long ago.

It's a curious drug when compared to the other 2x-x analogues, as it requires a much higher dose (we tried 100mg after my friends tested different amounts), and also has a strong sedative effect that I did not find in any of the others.

If you take a smaller dose, say 40-60mg, the trip duration is in the neighborhood of 4 hours but is a very mild experience. When the dosgae is increased to 100mg (and I wouldn't take any more btw), the trip lasts around 10 hours and has some extremely intense body load points and decent visual distortion. Overall it is my least favorite analogue I've tried. Not a bad experience, but not nearly as illuminating as others.

One of my friends has been toying with the idea, since he has all in his possession, to combine 2c-i, 2c-c, & 2c-e to have the ultimate 2x-x experience: 2c-ICE. I will give a report of his experience if he survives