MEGA-DEATH (RIP) THREAD

seksu!

as nuts as it sounds, whenever i hear about a model dying, i think other models killed them...

Dog eat dog without the eating (anorexic concept), or intentional reference of Koreans eating dogs.

RIP baby.

EDIT- news says she killed herself.

i didn't read her blog before. but when i read some of the things written there now, i always ask myself in such cases why the hell nobody cared. it is obvious that she didn't decide to go from one second to another. she displayed signs of her unhappiness for a long time and even in public. yet no so-called friends or family or whoever apparently did anything. that's probably the sadest aspect of it all. but then again, if she had somebody to talk to whom she trusted, she wouldn't have written that blog anyways I guess.

it always strikes me how people who have absolutely nothing to their name and not a nickel going for them will hold on and maintain during the most darkest periods of their lives, but those who have the world at their fingertips commonly fail to consider any hope for a better tomorrow

it always strikes me how people who have absolutely nothing to their name and not a nickel going for them will hold on and maintain during the most darkest periods of their lives, but those who have the world at their fingertips commonly fail to consider any hope for a better tomorrow

everyone's got demons

difference between those who have absolutely nothing to their name that succumbs to em' and those who have the world at their finger tips-- is one of them is being looked at and the other overlooked

nice wording tho :)