WTB: D-Point in 85, WTS: DH 28w 17.5cm Grey Mist and Short Black

ubersaladin

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell two pair of DH Jeans and to buy a 80 black D-point belt.

All prices listed are if the "personal payment" option is used in Paypal to CONUS. Otherwise, please add 4% to the price.

First is a 28w 17.5 cm Grey Mist MIJ, BNWOT. I bought these from another sufuer, but they are unfortunately too small in the thigh for me. I am looking for 250 USD shipped with tracking confirmation and insurance.

Second is a 28w 17.5 cm Black Short MIJ Trouser Jeans from A/W 2005, BNWT. Some of you may be wondering what short means. The jeans are actually not the normal 37 inseam, but rather, 34 inseam. Besides that, the cut is exactly the same as the 17.5 cm I am also looking SOLD shipped with tracking confirmation and insurance.

If you buy both jeans together, I am willing to sell them for 450 USD shipped with tracking and insurance.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/ubersaladin/Dior%20MIJ/

In addition, I am looking to buy a black size 80 D-Point Belt from A/W 2007, preferably new or in very lightly used condition. I do not want the reissues, because they felt cheaper than the one my friend got in 2007. Please PM me your offers.

If anyone needs pictures or measurements, feel free to ask, but given the number of DH jeans being sold here, I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with the cut and sizes. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...