cheap! SExFH05-Black-size 34,like new condition!!!

Oxnard

-So I basically just copied this over from my post on styleforum, I have sold lots of stuff over there and I have a 100% positive account on Ebay if you doubt the legitimacy of this.

Okay so I have finally decided to put up for sale my pair of rare near-mint condition Self Edge X Flat Head SExFH05 Black denim jeans in a size 33/36. So it is a waist size 33 that I had hemmed to a 36 inch inseam at self edge in san fransisco when the jeans were purchased new using their union star chainstitch machine. Even though they are hemmed to a 36, I am 6'1 175lbs and there is still quite a bit of stacking so by no means are they too short at all. Official information can be found on the Self Edge website that I have linked here:

--Note: This site also has the full measurements in the link---

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=296

These are rare as hell , I waited online for them they night of the release and the 50 pairs of these made in Black sold out in most sizes very quickly, I seriously doubt that another pair in this good of a condition will show up for sale anytime soon, if ever. Shortly after I bought these I got some other black jeans and I just didn't wear them much. They have been worn a handful of times but they are in near mint condition, there is absolutely NO fading, NO stains/tears/marks, and again NO fading at all. There are minimal creases on the back of the knee, and the denim itself has softened up a bit as they have been worn a few times and aside from that they have been sitting in my drawer so due to the age, they are not as rigid as when I bought them. They are not bnwt but they are near-mint and I have included the little Flat Head denim care tag that they come with for fun. They have NOT been washed nor soaked, so if they are too big for you then hot wash them and they will shrink up, if they fit right from the start then cold soak them for minimal shrinkage, as it says on the website these are unsanforized so you have some options in terms of getting the fit that you want.

***This will include the special limited edition Self Edge x Flat Head yoyo and the yoyo bag as seen in my pictures**

I paid $335 for these and $15 for the hemming, alright I am pricing these to move:

Now only $230 shipped in the USA!!!!! Also, as I said the yoyo comes free with it. Please check he Self Edge website for measurements, but again you are more than welcome to send me any questions that you may have.

I am reposting measurements here as well, I checked my own against the self edge site and they are basically identical.

Waist-36.5 inches

Thigh-12.2 inches

Leg Opening-8.1 inches

Rise-11 inches

SExFH-1003.jpg

SExFH-1004.jpg

SExFH-1005.jpg

SExFH-1008.jpg

SExFH-1007.jpg

SExFH-1009.jpg

SExFH-1002.jpg

• 3 months later...