Evisu is still loved!

benzak

cham- is that you in the evisu? they look good on you,man.

ah_long - don't all denim shrink? even sanforized shrink too, not alot, but they still do. based on my own experience, if you want the no.1 denim, look at BiG site's and the shrinkage are as follows. a tapered fit? the evisu 2000 is a pretty tapered fit, but im not sure if youre looking for a skinny cut. if so, then the 2000 will not work.

mate i wish it was, sadley those are skulls

here are some fit pics at first i think i can pull it off

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

then epic fail

DSC00197.jpg

what is the difference between No. 1 and No. 2 denim..?

sorry for the stupid question, but I would like to know why No.1 commands an extra 10k Yen

no2 is pre washed so no leg twist not much shrinking

no1 is not pre washed so leg twist and hella shrinking 2 inch in the waist and length

if your feeling lucky you can buy my no0

I thought it was tapered? based on a 66 cut, i assumed it was? correct me if im wrong

Evisu japan calls the 2000 the "straight fit" and the 2001 the "regular fit." I'd be surprised if they called a tapered cut "straight."

Let me see you moonwalk.

that is fucking hilarious. Chammy, then the skulls LOOK REALLY GOOD ON you. how'd you size on those?

i didn't think the inseam was that short for you, but then again, some people like to wear it that way, and some don't. Denime's Founder likes to wear his denimes like that if that helps haha. can you even sag?

no.1 denim is the shitz. my pair can take a beating after a couple washes, dryer session, and A BOILING HOT SOAK. still good as new. quit asking and just go buy some ggaaad dammn no.1

Hi evisu lovers.... do the evisu lazy s jeans run true to size in the waist? many thanks.... i have my eye on a pair which are 34inch waist but i am more like a 32inch but i know from a good ol' soak they usually shrink a little!

cheers

Yeah, 30 or 31. Maaaayyybbeee 32.

that is sagging

Wow. Good luck with those things.

those new jawns they got with the centally-placed patch, with the side cinches look a-ight. i see the new batch has better painted arcs, the lines are slimmer(a very good thing). if the morrison-regime started these improvements, i take back the shit i talked earlier this week..

Doubt that hes been there long enough to influence in products that are in shops now.

Also i love the idea of those centrally placed patched jeans however i hate the look of the side chinches. Wish they dint put those on there.

paulo, CTB nice going on the blog. it will get better with time like a pair of evis. here is a page with some unique old jawns, in case you hadn't seen it....(http://www28.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.php?tid=3918824&extra=&page=2) look around, u might be able to use some of the pics on your blog...

Here's a minor update on my Heritage d85.

In a way I kinda like em fading slow and staying dark, because I wear them as smart jeans at work.

About 5months of total wear, 1 hand wash/soak, 2 machine wash.

No flash.

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00015.jpg