My balls have had enough

lyingonyourdriveway

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about a tasteful sag. I wear some pretty snug-fitting jeans at times and never had this problem. You guys say tightie whities but what about pantie lines, nothing like wearing some tight jeans and walking past some girl and have em say nice panti lines.

"Patience, both we and our words are overproduced by influence"

Quote:

well, this is what i do, i wear jeans super loose, and just let them hang, some times i rock out with my cock out

--- Original message by Salem on Feb 27, 2006 07:03 PM

i can't stop laughing....

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

I've got to cosign on the boxer/clamy balls/too much bunching thing...only I'm not inclined to rub my nuts and smell my fingers like my roomate does frequently mid-face-to-face conversation with somebody else. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is weird.

I plan on investing in some boxer briefs shortly...I'm tired of uncomortable nuts.

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 27, 2006 09:29 PM

i do that shit sometimes, but only when im alone...fuck doing that while having someone else in the room, let alone in the middle of a conversation, that's just wrong.

• 5 months later...
honestly now.

has a girl ever said 'nice panty lines' to any of you guys? i just decided to start rocking briefs again and i for sure dont need some ladies crackin jokes like that

yeah... had it happen this weekend. girl was calling them my girl panties. i went out and bought some boxer briefs