FS: AnnD coat, Miu Miu and Junya shirts, Armani Collezioni waistcoat

mauser

LL ITEMS GONE

Hey guys,

Doing a little bit of closet cleaning again. I have the following items up for grabs.

I have all photos of the items stored at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauser_hki/sets/72157622668592558/

so please have a look.

First, an Ann Demeulemeester coat. I bought this as new about a year ago. It's been mostly sitting in my closet, tried it on for a few times but can't incorporate it into the rest of my wardrobe. Condition is as good as new.

The coat is a size L and the measurements are below. The fabric is a wool - ramie (65-35) mix which is a rather interesting, soft fabric. The black, stretchy parts are wool. The sleeves are fully adjustable to any length desired, and they are rather elongated if you wish to wear it that way.

Shoulder 48 cm

Pit 57 cm

Width at waist 48 cm

Total length 73 cm (including collar)

Pit to wrist 36 cm

stretchy area 26 cm

Asking price is SOLD. (Retail was about 1200 dollars according to the person I got this from.)

Junya Watanabe checked shirt, I bought this in the spring and have used it a few times. I think it's been washed 2-3 times. Retail was something ridiculous but I got a pretty good deal out of it. It's a nice cotton shirt with some peculiar detailing (the double pockets and some red stitching at the hem). Tagged size S.

Measurements:

Shoulder 42,5 cm

Chest 50,5 cm

Waist 49 cm

Sleeve 61 cm

Bottom of collar to hem 72,5 cm

Asking price is SOLD.

Miu Miu shirt, this one is an old shirt I have not used for a long time. It has been used fairly but it is impeccably made and is in very good condition.

Size L, it is a nylon shirt but certainly not uncomfortable, it breathes rather well.

Measurements:

Shoulder 44 cms

2cm below pit 51 cm

Shoulder seam to cuff 67 cm

Waist 48 cm

Bottom of collar to hem 65 cm

Asking SOLD

Armani collezioni waistcoat, this is a purchase from last year and I really, really have used it for five times tops. It is just a tad too big on me. Retail was a whopping 260 eur or a bit more.

Size 52R but fits a little smaller. Composition is wool + other fabrics (see photo). Measurements:

Length through back 58 cm

2cm below the pit 50 cm

"Shoulder" 33cm

Waist 48 cm

Total length through front 65 cm

Asking SOLD

You can find all photos at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauser_hki/sets/72157622668592558/

Thanks and let me hear if you have any questions!

Mauri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...