What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

How did I not see this thread before

Aiight. This wasn't exactly today (12/10 actually), but never really took denim pics except this day.

Hanoi, Vietnam

dsc02041lc.jpg

Breakfast at 6 am

dsc02045b.jpg

Xe Om (motorcycle) to bus pick up spot. APC NS stacks (still haven't found a pair of repros that fit like it). Red wing 8173

dsc02057r.jpg

Clinic entrance

dsc02062vn.jpg

Clinic

dsc02076oa.jpg

dsc02091p.jpg

Morning Cuppajoe

dsc02092u.jpg

:D Yes it is

dsc02095g.jpg

Special morning snack from one of the nurses

dsc02102p.jpg

All done!

dsc02094k.jpg

Elementary school next door

dsc02125.jpg

Blurry creeper down low shot. The patience today.

dsc02143.jpg

Denim

dsc02148.jpg

Shadowing. Aussie doctor, cute translator on the right, and the patient.

dsc02149wa.jpg

Lunch! This stuff is soooo good. Especially the anchovies top right. aoiwejf;awoeijf. I want to bring the cook back with me.

dsc01949e.jpg

-_- omg vietnamese traffic. basically there are no traffic lights. im honestly going to get run over one of these days

dsc02188tj.jpg

Another doctor's house later that night

dsc02192.jpg

Dinner. The Pho guan? was really good. Freshly made rice paper, beef, cilantro, lettuce, and some sort of salty sauce. Tastes nothing like the store bought dried ones. Really soft and has a really pleasant texture.

hey farmer, i'm curious, do you own/manage that farm all by yourself?

I am the owner and I guess you could say manager even though I certainly don't feel like one.:D My girlfriend helps out a lot, but she has a full-time job as a radiologist at a local hospital. I have 3 year round employees which I would consider friends before co-workers and maybe 14 seasonal workers for retail sales.

It rained all night last night so when I woke up the whole place looked like a ice skating rink. I spent the greater part of the morning plowing and sanding.

After that I worked on wholesale orders in the greenhouse because it was still stormy out(glad I got that leak fixed last night!).

Made about 40 of these "woks". Churches order a lot of these the week before christmas so I figured I'd have some ready to go.

IMG_03218.jpg

IMG_03224-1.jpg

This is one from above. One pot seven plants, wallet throw in for perspective.

IMG_03215.jpg

waywt

Some of the hybrids I grow. Via shitty iphone pics.

IMG_03225.jpg

Winter Rose. Don't know why people like this one.

IMG_03226.jpg

White Glitter

IMG_03227.jpg

Twilight Monet

IMG_03228.jpg

Picasso

IMG_03229.jpg

Marblestar

Last thing I did was make a large delivery to Bates College. Made the first two runs in my van. The roads were so slick I decided to pack my 4-wheel drive hatchback with the rest on the last trip. Security checking me out. I guess I look sketchy. Guy said can I help you I said nope and proceeded. :rolleyes:

IMG_03230-1.jpg

IMG_03231.jpg

Called it a day after that.

love farmers pics as per, need some pics of you ripping around your pumpkin field in the r32 doing donuts

I was waiting for farmer to bust some donuts on that snowy road he posted in that last video. Every time a car or truck passed by I thought he was going to just hit the E brake and come full circle...

kinda slow day at my internship today.

got a sneak peak at the company x-mas card:

drunk jokes are especially funny when they are in a Christmas card from a business:D

1216091133.jpg

went and grabbed my favorite dish from he local vegan restaurant, Spiral Diner. These are "Bryan's Brutal Tacos"

They are made with seitan (spelling?) and some red pepper sauce, comes with guacamole, poached red onions, and awesome "fiery" black beans:)

downsized_1216091312.jpg

^man, that looks good!

The card is great :) A friend of mine makes cards and my favorite Xmas card of his said "'Tis better to give than receive". It also had a drawing of a big burly guy with his arm around the shoulders of a little wimpy guy, and they were both sitting on a bunk in a jail cell.

I was waiting for farmer to bust some donuts on that snowy road he posted in that last video. Every time a car or truck passed by I thought he was going to just hit the E brake and come full circle...

Don't know about that, but there are a lot of empty parking lots around.:D

Cold start to the day. Spent most of it moving trees and putting up/delivering wholesale orders. Sold a lot to a Wal-Mart distribution center for a Christmas dinner they are having. I asked them why they aren't using the ones they are selling in the store. The girl said, "They all look so sad."

IMG_04235.jpg

Went to this one church on time and no one answered the door. Finally found one that was unlocked in the back and let myself in. Found this old lady all by herself playing the organ. I listened for a bit before I walked in. She was jammin'.

2W2WRgHNm9Q

spent the day at the zoo/conservatory. nothing to do at the zoo in 0 degree weather, so went in and took photos of some flora, a banana tree, a sloth, and some big fish.

4198680862_b2d65ef43f.jpg

obsessed with the koi, but she was afraid of this guy...

4198679660_13aacebb20.jpg

4197921565_1bd8d5daf7.jpg

4197921749_550a6f6023.jpg

4198676386_ace7fe4889.jpg

4198676618_12c78cf1da.jpg

Sloth!

4198677202_e9ba0305b4.jpg

4197923457_3d6c99aab6.jpg

WAYWT

4198676968_7b662bc801.jpg