video games ruined my life

DüM

I still never got finished with FO3... dude at the game shop gave me all the DLC, its just a never ending experience of good stuff.

can wait for vegas on the price drop.

is it just me or the guns look kinda lame in BO... like they are paintball guns... its a must cop after MOH fell on its face to me, but i am unsure if they got the guns right... time will tell.

Solix I'm assuming you can read Japanese.

Damn you.

I wish! That would make stuff a lot easier and more interesting.

I just roll with it and try to understand what I can. I usually don't know what shit means. Moves for example I take note of the different colors to determine their type and just pick up similarities between what certain Japanese character combinations mean in their descriptions (ie. yellow = elec; 10% chance of paralysis.)

They're up to V3 on the roms which go up to a certain point (second or third city I think). The next release is supposed to be fully translated (with broken translated English but understandable enough). It's not even that worth it because the play is realllly laggggy. There's supposed to be a fix coming soon tho I hope.

MAG was by far the worst next-gen FPS i've ever played, it had a fanbase though for what reason i don't know, controls are AWFUL, graphics look like PS2, etc. i'll be copping SOCOM 4 for sure

is MAG really that bad? i played a few rounds over a friends house and it wasnt too bad, but only played a few rounds so i didnt get a great experience out of it. was going to see if anyone else plays to see if it's worth getting.

what else does the ps3 squad play thats worth getting right now?

mass get dat vlx

marvel is so hype

http://stores.shophoriusa.com/StoreFront.bok

PROMO CODE: HORI10E120

360 Real Arcade Pro. Premium VLX

PS3 Real Arcade Pro. Premium VLX

360 Real Arcade Pro. EX-SE

PS3 HD Monitor 3

PROMO CODE: HORI10E130

360 Fighting Stick EX2

360 Real Arcade Pro. EX

PS3 Fighting Stick 3